Seeking Games with voice-acting ?(moan sound or blowjob sound etc.)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
tyvm. Wasn't sure myself, that's why I asked you mate. I trust you enough to know you'd tell, but just for completion it should be mentioned.
You happen to know if dev is planning to add VA or sounds in future? These series got quite a fanbase from what I know, I can imagine some would support this feature instantly.

Yep, LOQO I has some sounds, LOQO II and LOQO Origins has none (yet?), sadly. Last two are still under development. Chances are dev might want to include audio at the end, if players would like to have that.
Playtest the first game, if you want go support dev and mention 'I like this sound / VA stuff, please add it' - the more feedback creators get on content the better. ;)

Welcome here to the forum kinq, thanks for starting this intriguing thread! Learned sth already.
LOQOII isn,t in developpement, please do your research and edit your post accordingly

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
LOQOII isn,t in developpement, please do your research and edit your post accordingly
Wished I could, for some reason I cannot edit at the moment. I remember having seen LOQO II still getting updates, might have mistaken it for Origins. Also this post is incorrect, isn't it??

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
Guys should ı download Dreams of Desire by part to part like episodic or just new EP7 link is enough ?
Because EP7 is roughly 2.5gbs and I think it contains all of the episodes or nah ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If you're into Sci-Fi and don't bother with a Unity game i would suggest

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... EP7 is roughly 2.5gbs and I think it contains all of the episodes or nah ?
Episode 7 contains all former, give it a try. Also ATofL by Kerni mentioned by dockimble is quite a good one. ^^ If it goes on and peeps drop games with audio we might need to compile a list at the end, and sort them a little.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah ı was just checking voiced-games list but ı could only find 18 games.But thanks to you guys ı downloaded much more and I'm looking ATofL right up!
Episode 7 contains all former, give it a try. Also ATofL by Kerni mentioned by dockimble is quite a good one. ^^ If it goes on and peeps drop games with audio we might need to compile a list at the end, and sort them a little.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Think DFD(Daughter for desert) is also a good option.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Battle of the Bulges has fully voiced sex scenes.