Seeking Games with world domination/you are a evil lord

mat30cm

Feb 3, 2019
I would love some reccomendations on games where you are some kind of evil lord/king that dominates and ruler over other people

Just a strong protagonist that dominates is good enough, tho.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
There are several that'll fit what you want. Here's a couple of games that I recommend off the top of my head that twists the idea just a little where you aren't a king or overlord from the get-go:
  • - Embrace your calling and rise to near-apotheosis. Very intricate plot; deep storylines; complex economic and political systems; twists tropes around to something unexpected. Remember, sex is not just for fun, but is also a weapon! Fair warning, this is not nukiage -- you won't be able to speed through it and some degree of brainpower is mandatory.
  • Seeds of Chaos - Begin as a renowned Hero who is coerced into working with demons. Will you persevere and continue to be a paragon for righteousness despite these circumstances, and find ways to defeat them while protecting the innocent and loved ones? Or, will you be corrupted by their presence and dark deeds, succumbing to the pleasures the darkness offers you, and rise as the greatest threat the realms has ever known?
Edit: Omitted word.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Those titles come to mind now:
  • Overwhored - It's a reference to the Overlord games. Never finished the game, but roughly it's about you going around as the Overmind, looting places and fucking the hot chicks there.
  • Bunny Black - A dungeon crawler where you work your way up to Overlord. Unfortunately there are only parts 1 and 2 in english. In part 3 only the user interface is translated from :(
Apart from that I think of the games from "Pink Tea Games", where you always play a slave master or something.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Elven Conquest 1 and 2 come to mind. EC1 moreso.
Apart from that I think of the games from "Pink Tea Games", where you always play a slave master or something.
While you're a "Dark Lord", those are just trainer games, iirc as Serji says. You're not going to go out there and dominate the world and rule. I can't comment on the other games that Serji mentions though since I know little about them. And lol at AA's link since the first post there mentions the same games in my earlier post. xD

mat30cm - You can also try this: . Build a harem and gain control of an empire! :cool:

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
While you're a "Dark Lord", those are just trainer games, iirc as Serji says. You're not going to go out there and dominate the world and rule. I can't comment on the other games that Serji mentions though since I know little about them. And lol at AA's link since the first post there mentions the same games in my earlier post. xD

mat30cm - You can also try this: . Build a harem and gain control of an empire! :cool:
Um... the ending I got to Elven Conquest 1 had me "dominating the world"... It had plenty of political stuff too. Not deep, but some...

Them mentioning what you said again means you were onto something... I saw it in similar threads and figured linking OP to it would be helpful since they mentioned things we did NOT...

As for your link... Renryuu: Ascension is on here... https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v20-07-19-naughty-netherpunch.1196/

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Considering OP's request of a game with "Just a strong protagonist that dominates is good enough, tho." i wouldn't exactly recommend seeds of chaos since i felt more on the spectrum of being powerless than powerful there, also it claimed ntr is avoidable but goddamn it's such a landmine to avoid since the option wasn't obvious enough

Tl;dr mc is not strong and definitely not dominating

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Considering OP's request of a game with "Just a strong protagonist that dominates is good enough, tho." i wouldn't exactly recommend seeds of chaos since i felt more on the spectrum of being powerless than powerful there, also it claimed ntr is avoidable but goddamn it's such a landmine to avoid since the option wasn't obvious enough

Tl;dr mc is not strong and definitely not dominating
I stopped playing Seeds because demon dude was making moves on my character's wife... and she wasnt exactly saying no. So I personally yeeted that game. The NTR is Saitama strong in that game.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017

I do not know many games where you really rule the "world", in the end. There are just some that do something "similar", but not directly that. What defines the "world"? Is the world a dungeon like in Bunny Black? A complete planet or something else? ^^

mat30cm Do you want all-male villains or would a female villain go too?
Maybe this is something for you? Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There are several that'll fit what you want. Here's a couple of games that I recommend off the top of my head that twists the idea just a little where you aren't a king or overlord from the get-go:
  • - Embrace your calling and rise to near-apotheosis. Very intricate plot; deep storylines; complex economic and political systems; twists tropes around to something unexpected. Remember, sex is not just for fun, but is also a weapon! Fair warning, this is not nukiage -- you won't be able to speed through it and some degree of brainpower is mandatory.
  • Seeds of Chaos - Begin as a renowned Hero who is coerced into working with demons. Will you persevere and continue to be a paragon for righteousness despite these circumstances, and find ways to defeat them while protecting the innocent and loved ones? Or, will you be corrupted by their presence and dark deeds, succumbing to the pleasures the darkness offers you, and rise as the greatest threat the realms has ever known?
Edit: Omitted word.
In neither of these is the player actually evil, so depending on the OP's preferences that may be a deal breaker.

In The Last Sovereign, which I like a lot, you're arguably the goodest of all good guys on all 3 continents, you just use a power that is associated with evil to accomplish your goals.
Seeds of Chaos, despite the tag line, forces you to serve instead of dominate and so far you basically rise from victim to henchman. You only get to rule as much as your demon masters allow you to, so if the OP is looking for "a strong protagonist that dominates" I'd be very careful about recommending that one.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The most evil overlord game I can think of is probably Meishoku no Reiki.
You rule and control an evil nation as a demon lord, try to conquer the world, rape and breed the poor captive elven princess (and rape just about everyone else you conquer as well) and are generally not a pleasant person whatsoever.
Unfortunately it's Japanese and has only been machine translated, which makes the whole experience somewhat tedious and the management, training and summoning mechanics a bit of a pain.

MarkMC

Aug 7, 2020
Not quite about an evil lord, but try Goblin Walker. The main character is kinda ugly, but the game itself is very good.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
The most evil overlord game I can think of is probably Meishoku no Reiki.
You rule and control an evil nation as a demon lord, try to conquer the world, rape and breed the poor captive elven princess (and rape just about everyone else you conquer as well) and are generally not a pleasant person whatsoever.
Unfortunately it's Japanese and has only been machine translated, which makes the whole experience somewhat tedious and the management, training and summoning mechanics a bit of a pain.
Damn this one seems interesting af... why does it have to be mtl...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well Venus Blood Frontier is exactly this. You can dominate everything on Chaos route. Beware of tentacles though.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wasn't there "Elyse" something, where you play as a reincarnated demoness or something? I can't think of the full name and it was kinda MTL. tolerable by my standards and i can't stand the crap.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Haven't looked at this thread in ages but it popped up again due to recent activity, lol. Someone mentioned dragons above and I immediately thought of Ravager that might be inline with the rest, found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/26476/. Stay safe, y'all.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You're not evil or wanting to dominate here though literally the most you do is beat big bad guy and put locals in charge on anything you control also you have to appease said locals 24/7 or they'll just backstab you though. At your very worst you can act like an asshole and pimp out one of your harem but that just punishes you severely throughout the game

Also economy is not complex pretty simple just tedious russian roulette whats actually good to spend on. You'll need a spreadsheet and calculator or else enjoy being locked out most of the game's content.

Last edited: