Others Completed Partial Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~ [Eushully]

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
61155W0RMQL.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Meishoku no Reiki, Eushully’s conquest SLG title. You take on the role of Ignat, a badder-than-bad dude who’s like a mix between a dragon and some really messed up demon, and who commands a country that’s comprised of orcs, demons, and various other creatures who are definitely not known for their warm-heartedness and willingness to talk problems over. No, these guys are out for blood, and so are you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-19
Release Date: 2014-06-19
Title: Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~
Original Title: 冥色の隷姫 ~緩やかに廃滅する青珊瑚の森~
Aliases: Slave Princess of Darkness ~Slowly Toward the Destruction of the Blue Coral Forest~
Developer/Publisher: Eushully
VNDB:
Censorship: Some (Mosaics)
Version: Version 1.00.0000
Language: Japanese (Some UI elements are translated. As in, the icon for spells etc will be in Japanese, but description has been machine translated, giving an idea of whats going on)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

7299.jpg 7298.jpg 7296.jpg 7303.jpg 7301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Developer/Publisher: Eushully Tag is missing.

Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~ [Eushully]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Language: Japanese (Some UI elements are translated. As in, the icon for spells etc will be in Japanese, but description has been machine translated, giving an idea of whats going on)
So it's only UI was translated and still only partially? Story is still fully Japanese?

Sorry for being dumb but "description has been machine translated, giving an idea of whats going on" is confusing me.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Developer/Publisher: Eushully Tag is missing.

Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~ [Eushully]
Developer/Publisher: Eushully

That'll do. I uploaded this because a bloke kept bugging me about what games I had
oh, I thought it had been fully translated or something, pity most eushully games are plain untranslated or have had no progress in months, I think the only fully translated one I know of(without mtl) is kamidori
Donno. I've had this kicking around on my old hard drive for years. I had a bloke bother me about if I had the translation for this game since a lot of old translations went away when Hongfire/NekoHen shut down. So, I uploaded it.

I might upload more games in the future.. But then again, last game I uploaded was Custom Reido 5, 1-2 years ago.. So who knows.

Dec 7, 2018
Argh, tempting. Extremely tempting, but I don't think I'm going to download this one, this seem to be one of the rather complicated games with tons of "choices" about how to break the chicks and if it's untranslated for the most part I don't think anyone is going to get very far just clicking around randomly. Thanks for the upload though.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
So it's only UI was translated and still only partially? Story is still fully Japanese?

Sorry for being dumb but "description has been machine translated, giving an idea of whats going on" is confusing me.
In short, the text box explaining a given action is machine translated, allowing you to get through combat. Nothing else will have been touched in any way.

Reactions: Demiare
Jun 1, 2017
Got excited there for a second. An incomplete UI translation and no story translation makes this completely unplayable.

I hope Eushully games start getting picked up for translation, either official or fan, they have so many good games.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
oh, I thought it had been fully translated or something, pity most eushully games are plain untranslated or have had no progress in months, I think the only fully translated one I know of(without mtl) is kamidori
I haven't been in the VN translation scene in years, but from what I recall, Eushully games generally fall into three categories:

1. The story isn't that great so no one wants to bother translating the whole game.

2. The engine Eushully uses is incompatible/too difficult to work with for the translation team.

3. Eushully dropped the C&D hammer and killed translation efforts.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Whats the point if the story isnt translated tbh I mean it looks really good and i want to try it but if i cant read and get sweet IMMERSION it destroys it all ngl. I will keep my eyes on this thread though in case it does get one.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Jan 10, 2018
Donno. I've had this kicking around on my old hard drive for years. I had a bloke bother me about if I had the translation for this game since a lot of old translations went away when Hongfire/NekoHen shut down. So, I uploaded it.

I might upload more games in the future.. But then again, last game I uploaded was Custom Reido 5, 1-2 years ago.. So who knows.
Wait, Hongfire finally shut down for good? Dang. I hadn't been there for years, but it was still where I learned to hook, the thing that finally gave me the motivation to actually learn Japanese instead of just wishing I could... There's a lot of history that's going to go with it.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, given how the site felt like it was on its last legs for years...

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
good ol' Eushully, its been a long time since I saw a working link for this one, thx.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
where I learned to hook
*raises eyebrow*

But anyways, they got hit really hard by some hackers who held their stuff hostage so I'm not really surprised. They were never really able to recover from it since they had to lose all their custom formatting and performance to close the exploit. And apparently now they are vulnerable *again* from an exploit that was recently made public.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Love Eushully games and haven't played this one. I keep hoping Dungeon Meister gets translated.
Alchemy Meister is pretty much the same game, and it got an official English port. Its even sold on Steam.

But, I do have Dungeon Meister somewhere I think.. Its the one with the Succubus right? I got a few Eushully games kicking around.

TsuBlu3

Aug 8, 2016
Bah, the simple act of it being posted here got my hopes up on a translation. This was the only Eushully game I really liked.