Others Completed Partial Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~ [Eushully]

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Damn machine translation again... Kamidori is my favorite game... I'm not ready to suffer, sorry.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Reactions: Twistty

Jan 10, 2018
*raises eyebrow*
Text, hook text XD . The other type, I only do in games!

But anyways, they got hit really hard by some hackers who held their stuff hostage so I'm not really surprised. They were never really able to recover from it since they had to lose all their custom formatting and performance to close the exploit. And apparently now they are vulnerable *again* from an exploit that was recently made public.
Well, it also doesn't help that afterwards, the site would frequently go down for months on end with little communication as regards to how long people should expect to see it down for... It kind of killed the place as a community, as people wandered off to other sites.

Really unfortunate, though, since there aren't exactly a lot of places for English speakers of Japanese games to talk about them...

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
There's monster cock in this right? You can teach her the joy of orc and goblin cock right? Though this is Eushully so I'm not exactly expecting much, most likely just the usual shameless wish-fulfillment and mediocre H quality.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Although the link is apparently down, answering your question, yeah, mostly interface only and/or machine translation