Recommending Games you must play before you die!! ---> ( under construction)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Regardless of the above mentioned content and/or features many people have limited hardware to play games on, i.e. Windows 7 PC with Intel 630 'GPU'. Some only have mobiles. Some cannot (for obvious reasons) run smutty games on their main (family) PC in the living room. That's where Ren'Py comes into play as our favorite text + sound + image slide show facilitator.
Oh, my! Quality didn't have direct connection with PC specs.
I may play 'Metroid Prime' on PS2 and have a fun with it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This thread seems to aim to offer the "best games" available on this site without being centered on a given genre, but I don't think this can be done objectively. For starters, it will always be informed by the fetish preferences of the list maker when evaluating quality, unless one is willing to look past his or her dislike for certain fetishes. And its not clear what the selection criteria are, other than personal judgment.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
This thread seems to aim to offer the "best games" available on this site without being centered on a given genre, but I don't think this can be done objectively. For starters, it will always be informed by the fetish preferences of the list maker when evaluating quality, unless one is willing to look past his or her dislike for certain fetishes. And its not clear what the selection criteria are, other than personal judgment.
The truth is that my fetishes are changing day by day, but what I can assure you is that I still have a lot of games left to put on the list. Only that sometimes I don't have the strength to edit this post and that's why it's so slow.

Games with fetish/gender/orientation.... , gay, trans, furry, lesbian.... , will be on the list, they'll just be further down the list as they don't have as much of an audience compared to what is considered "normal".

I can assure you that if it were for my fetishes I would put 8 games, that I support on patreon on this same list. The games that are on here have something special that other games don't have. In fact, even Harem Hotel, one of the few games I hate the most, will be on this list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The problem is that it has no animations at a glance. I have in the saved list some games without animations that can't enter because they lack this.
Oh i didn't even know that. I remember playing it for like 10mn a couple of years ago, i only remembered it just recently . Q shame that it doesn't have any animations, those bodies are to die for.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Scar of Summers is a must-play for sure, there's a lot of ingame content, not just the CG on recollection room but inside the game itself with them pixels with sloppy wet sex noise, bed crackling, moans etc and also extra line when you try to phone your girl when doing lewd things. It so fucking good and the route is different from each other too in term of the characters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

Reactions: Arshavinstyle
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes