• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Gaming Sessions [v0.2] [Shiro Game Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SuccubusFemboy

Graphic 4/5

I usually don't play AI games but the art in this one is actually nice. simple graphic but well done

Audio 2/5

The background music is nice, maybe a bit repetitive if you play for long. There is no audio for the characters. no voice during dialogues no voice during sex scenes.

Gameplay 1/5

The entire gameplay are the 2 minigames to advance the story with Akane and Saya. Akane minigame is a mini puzzle with images of her. When the story progress the images also change. Not bad but a bit repetitive and slow to progress in my opinion. Saya on the other hand.... her minigames is a torture. It is a fishing game where you have to click without breaking the fishing line. It's unbelievably slow, repetitive and boring. this 2 minigames are the core mechanic. I tried to progress in the game just because I wanted to see the h scenes and write this review. I would normally just close the game after 5 minutes.

H Scenes 2/5

As said the images are not bad. The problem here are the animations, they aren't that good.

Extra

I regret wasting my time on this game. It wasn't fun at all and the H scenes are not really worth the effort. Until they change the core minigames or add some content worth playing I don't recommend trying this game.