Ren'Py - Garden of Venus [v0.2.0] [OnionCuttingNinja]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Another free use game where girls are open to having sex with you with little to no corruption for you to do or work towards.

Reviewing as of v.0.2.0

Pros:
    • Sex scenes are animated well
    • Character models are great
    • SFX are good
    • Gallery built in
    • Around 30 minutes to an hour to complete
    • A few girls to get a scene or two for as of v.0.2.0

Cons:
    • A little too straightforward and simple
    • Nothing to do at night as of now
    • Map is empty, but obviously in early stages so it's not that big of a deal

Give this game a go and support the developer. I like the game's direction and I'm hoping for some great future updates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

whocares0

For me, this game is perfect. I didnt know I liked free use before playing this, free use in videos is very different to this. This is good free use. Here its still exiting, not completely open. I would say the girls are just sluttier or more open minded than normally, I wouldnt have called it free use.

I also really liked the conversations. Creative, not too much yapping, , great scenarios. I think you have a talent for this.

I played all your other games after this and wish I would find more content like this. Any recommendations welcomed, I hope this game gets successful.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LivingUnderARock

So far as of 0.1.5 it's off to a great, if quite short, start.

Pros:
    • MC isn't an asshole.
    • Cute, horny girls, but not bimbos.
    • Minimal sandbox elements, no grind.
    • Easy progression, you're not going to cut yourself off by mistake.

Cons:
    • Might be a little bit too simplistic.

Ok, maybe the girls are unrealistically shallow, but that's what you're here for, right?
    I quite enjoyed it, looking forward to more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ProfLiquidDick

Review for v0.1.5

It's a freeuse fantasy VN/sandbox game where MC is the only guy in the neighborhood.

Pros:
    - Girls are not some braindead NPCs and actually react to MC's advances, mostly in a horny way
    - Most images and some animations are done in first person view
    - Some scenes feature MC doing sexy stuff with a girl in front of another girl
    - MC is not a shy or rapey guy

Cons:
    - It's pretty short, about a half an hour playtime