RPGM - Completed - Gates: The Opening [v1.0] [Dede Kusto]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kretos

Medium game. Lots of terrain to walk through but nothing interesting happens there. Very strange connection between neighbour areas - you have to walk into specific point. There's a metro but there are only three stations. Not very useful. The screens are not equal quality and sex scenes are minimal - sometimes only one picture. The game also has bugs - it stucks in the bal room (if you command to make a space and game cannot calculate), i couldn't get out of school library. It could be interesting but overall it's average
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Organtoxic

Great game, everything you look for in 3dcg rpg game, good and interesting story, your choices actually change how the character behaves as a whole and not just in one or two scenes, great art and characters with really different personalities and body shapes, not really grinding or anything either :)

But it seems like the developer got bored or tired maybe (like you're excited for something but as it goes on, you find something better and just want to finish your previous work and start the new one) :unsure: and didn't really fix all the bugs, like serious ones that break the whole game and make you start a new game, also the story takes a serious turn which doesn't make sense and I think it would have been better if that turn was for another game he was going to make and continued this game as a normal non fictional one

I really like the morality and actually cheated till day 4 cause you could do everything and you only needed the stats but when day 4 or 5 begins it's like if your morality is high some events get turned off and and you can only do low morality ones or the opposite, all and all great game hope the one he's making now is the same as this one
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Maladika

the game is very good during a good middle of it...
    the story is nice, original, the women are hot and i like the diversity of their behaviour (you got some for every tastes... the office lady/librarian with glasses, the shy student, the punk, ...ect...). Even the graphics are really nice.
    but as many other said before... the big problem is that from the moment the story goes on the "demon side" (i try to not spoil too much)... everything in the game become very sloppy.
    It's sad but obvious that the creator became bored with his game.
    A lot less inspiration in the story and turn short. hot scenes miss many images... ect...
    That's a pity for a game that was quite nice until that point.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Tokoy

PROS
    -The plot is good, a bit too rush but no worries...
    -Art is excellent, i'm in love with most of characters
    -Sex scenes are smart, the dev made a great roleplay during sex scenes.

CONS
    -Even in 1.0v the game is VERY bugged. I mean there're some situations that you receive a message "Go to library" and when you go to library it says : "Library is closed." and there isn't a way to go in the f#c#ing library...then all the other event crashes, and you need to cheat or restart.
    -Fix most bugs before release the last version please...

NEED to play with the walkthrough for a better experience.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Sinphil

The low morality and high morality cheating paths both interesting and mostly well done though kind of confuse how you can maintain high morality and low ego while cheating with multiple women. With high morality path balancing gathering information AND building relationships/unlocking H content at same time often a pain with multiple splits in routes
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    which total contrast to low morality path. However the loyal high morality path is glitchy as hell with blank screens when you reject cheating women all over place and when you try change for bed it skips you to end scene (which turns out not to bad because entire path nothing happens and even when you get to end game and take virginity you see nothing and might as well have taken her cherry at start of game and then just forget the path totally.

Having said that the renders are great, the story is solid, the characters are all well done, the humour is often strange but it does not detract from game. The use of RPGM was justified, it used free roam really well and didn't go overboard with mini games and pointless marker quests. There were fast travel options but if you explored there were easter eggs that kept it interesting.

For me it would have been a lot higher rating if the Loyal high moral path had actually been done instead of the glitched mess it was. They both in same town and with reduced alternate activities could easily have had unique discrete meetings and explored Public Sex and exibitionism without breaking story or taking Chris away from dancing commitments. A great opportunity wasted.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

KKona

This was definitely one of my favorite titles, key word being "was". For the first three quarters of the game, the writing, renders, and pretty much everything was incredible and I wasn't bothered by rpgm as some others were. However, three quarters or so of the way through, it all goes to shit and the story will leave you thinking, "wait what? Is this a joke?" It just makes no real sense after that point and it goes from being one thing to a completely different thing. The developer obviously knows how to write scenes and probably good stories, but it feels like they tried to do "too much" here. In my opinion, the last quarter of the game kind of kills it.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

iric

hmm.. I have mixed feeling about this game, the writing dialog is not that bad (is pretty good actually for my taste) but the overall story is kinda random, towards the end days it more likely to be rushed especially the high morality route (story and code). yes, there is bug issue here and there but luckily I know how to code a little so I can fix that my self, but I can imagine other players got frustrated because of it. lol, I wonder why this story is marked as completed instead bugged already. and not to mention those bonus scene....
  8. 2.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

First let me say that the game had some good renders unfortunately not enough of it some sex scenes only have one or two images.

The scene replay room needs a update quite a few scenes are unavailable in it and they are some of the best in the game.

Another downside to this game is it's a RPGM game can't save during scenes only before and have to go through a massive amount of dialogue in most cases before you get back to the sex scenes I also ran into a couple of bugs the major bugs were a image would appear on the screen not relating to the current event and stay there the only way I found get rid of it was to close the game and start again from the latest save file. Another one sometimes from what I can guess no reason at all characters will enter a infinity loop of dialogue.

Going off what another reviewer said I would have to discrete and say...

:devilish:NOT FAP FRIENDLY :devilish:
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Reaper777

Start with the obvious - havent animation and well kinda bit poor scene art.

But This one is Amazing game, brilliant and bright story, from that must clever man learn, but of course remembering about risk and that realistic moment has shown in game also.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

The plot is good enough
    Art is very good
    Sex scenes are some of the best out there (script + situations )
    Only drawback is RPGMaker, still some improvements were made from the beginning (less maps, bus stops)
    NEED to play with the walkthrough for a better experience.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

TCMS

Well what to say... Don't even know where to start...

Just another rpgm game that dwells on the same overused type of stories that go beyond the point of ridiculous.
    The story seems pretty new and so does the map but one must wonder why split the map so much. You must take subways to move around to whole new maps that are 90% empty...
    Now for the actual game, the story although being "unique" has the same sort of scenarios that we've seen time and time and time again in other rpgm games, it's filled with unlikely scenarios and the gameplay is sub-par viewed as most of the time you don't know if you have events that can be done or can't be done. Unless you follow a guide most of your time will be spent walking around empty buildings trying each door which doesn't open or walking through a desert town hoping that one in every 15 buildings actually let's you enter them and even then you can't be sure if you'll be able to find an event and worst of all you don't know if you should do said event because you might risk losing other events...
    The story spans beyond the ridiculous point as mentioned as many of the scenarios are no better than "You must suck my dick if you want to get the poison out". It seems pretty much everyone is a slut and even the ones that aren't at some point will switch from being the girl that denies any advance to the biggest whore you've ever met in a matter of seconds...
    The renders aren't all that bad but still are a bit weird if you can call them that. Certain parts of the body looks deformed (knees) and certain sex scenes just weird you out, like blowjobs where you see the dick with a fleshy / bloody look...

Overall the game doesn't have much going for it imo, the gameplay is just a "waste your time" fest, the renders are okish and the scenarios aren't all that catchy so yeah 1/5.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

verzauberung

i rate games by "Fap per played time"
    --------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. doesnt matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

this game is without a doubt in the top 5 of "Fap per played time".

i played through the game 2 times (1 highmoral, 1 low Moral, with some reloading to check Things i missed) and i replayed some Scenes a few times. Overall i got about 5+ good faps in thanks to this game.

with the walkthough the game is very easy and fun to Play. gameplay is easy. Story is good enough. the characters and Dialog are really fun. the sex Scenes are easy to unload to. the mc isnt an annoying tool who does stupid shit and kills your boner, i would even say he is one of the better adult games mc's out there, pretty cool guy. and the Girls are very fapable to! ulya is one of, if not the hottest and best 3d Girl atm out there (houseparty ashley and man of the house ashley are also up there for me). but not only ulya gave me good faps in this game, Girls like the coffee Lady, bar Girl, redhead teacher and the mother of the nerd are also good Girls to fap to. (the blonde Cheerleader is kinda overrated imo).

so again, this isnt the best game out there when it Comes to Story or gameplay or whatever. but its got really good "Fap per played time".

--------------------------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -The Family Secret
    -My New Roommate
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Pandora 1&2
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Adventures of Willy D
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact
  13. 5.00 star(s)

extractied

Certainly one of the best RPGM games, with an attractive plot and Mortze-quality pics (he's the man). Gameplay difficulty is well-balanced too, giving no disappointments at the end.