3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9LJYMC8W4xrREQRW2Cp9hpMPQDEiBqt0oAE7SJxlZkelCUImk7EbdXatlBUNNLeR_large_2.jpg
Description:
The protagonist is a 25 years old male character whose name is Sam Adams. He will start working as a literature teacher at the Gates High School right after the intro of the game. You can also work as a part time waiter in a local medieval themed inn. More part time job opportunities will appear as the game progress. There is a whole city waiting for you to discover!​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-02
Release Date: 2019-01-21
Developer: Dede Kusto
Version: 1.0 Final
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:

Extras: - - Bonus Scenes: - -

kari4D5P1.png Kari D3S3.png D3P2Helen 2.png matilda6d5.png ashley1D5.png cassandra2.png D3P2cassandra livingroom 3.png mary5d5.png

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wasn't v0.3 already out or something, i really wish this developer put out a bit more content faster, the games premise and script were good and Mortzeart is doing the renders and he's amazing at 3D art.
The only thing i didn't enjoy was the pointless big maps with no detail but he's not the only one who does this so meh.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.03 already requested.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Version 0.03 already requested.

It is out but like Lonewolf said, no member has posted a link to v0.03 and the forum thread you're linking to is a GAME REQUEST, this is the main thread for the game and any future updates, that thread will only functions has a request for the v0.03 link and said link will be later published here and so will any other updates, this thread can also be used to ask for new updates.

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Wasn't v0.3 already out or something, i really wish this developer put out a bit more content faster, the games premise and script were good and Mortzeart is doing the renders and he's amazing at 3D art.
The only thing i didn't enjoy was the pointless big maps with no detail but he's not the only one who does this so meh.
OH Mortze doing the art ? Good.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
OH Mortze doing the art ? Good.
He was doing some renders and such check he's statement below. Mortzeart and Tlaero make some of the best 3DCG games imo.

"So, the news is that I’ve been approached by someone who, like myself, wants to start producing erotic games and needed an artist. His game is more akin to the RPG sprited style that remembers us fondly playing with Secret of Mana, or Zelda: A Link to the Past, on the SNES (in my case). From what I’ve played (tested) so far it looks rather fun!

My condition though was that my collaboration in this new game would be limited to a few pictures monthly so I could still focus on Tlaero’s and my games."

Reactions: Dictateur

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Not forgotten just nothing ATM forthcoming, also this is main thread so if found will be updated here. Once request here is found and filled

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
At this point, you may as well just wait for version 0.04, which it looks like will be released soon.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
At this point, you may as well just wait for version 0.04, which it looks like will be released soon.
Unless someone get it from his patreon will always be one version behind, when he releases 0.04 public get 0.03 :(

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You do know if you wanna be scummy, you can just make an account, pledge, grab what you want and then unpledge right? Very few patreon pages require upfront costs, they only collect at the start of each month. The ones that due obviously had problems with the very thing Im saying you could do if you were so inclined.

Reactions: An0nim0us
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes