Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I'm currently stuck on 3 quests: Family Matters, there are no options to discuss rest of family anymore but quest wont advance. Explorer Piggyback: No idea how to have someone piggyback, can't see any options for it. Buffer Check 3/5, possibly need to be able to advance the other 2 before I can do this. Can anyone please advise?
buffer check is a future update if you check the question mark next to them it will tell you, also make the the check the tracker for each person located on the right side of the screen.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Going to charity event with Gemma is bugged, there is no continue button. While that limited week event has a lot of content i don't know if it's even possible to meet all town leaders in one playthrough, i couldn't finish Gerald's qeustline for example and i was visiting his company, fucking hoes there, etc. Managed to go to his exclusive club and got training task but no option to talk to anyone in his company about that task, time ran out and event week was finished, so couldn't unlock one of the Gemma scenes tied to meeting him and finishing his questline. Never got to meet Stacy before charity event either and meeting her and Howard before charity is tied to unlocking another Gemma scene.

I don't know if some of the quests within this special event are bugged or you need specific girls to pick for travel to have access to some of the town leaders but it's pretty complicated and while i understand putting limiter for the sake of the story i'm not a fan of that annoying mechanic at all, it might be better if limiter was extended to at least 2 weeks, but detailed walkthrough for specific scenes is definitely needed or some kind of cheat to remove limiter until we can choose to see final day and finish town storyline. Perhaps some kinda of easy mode for this eden event for players that want to see all the scenes Feebs?

Reactions: Sirren

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK, so I've now managed to complete everything that doesn't say it requires future content besides Family Matters, which I now think is just bugged.

Nxvar

Mar 3, 2021
How do you complete the Watcher quest for Zoe? I can't trigger a blowjob or handjob scene with Maddison and I've tried everything but I can't get Ruby out of the room. Heres my save aswell.

Reactions: Feebs

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So the food and resources broke for me. Decided to show the variable instead of the number.

chrome_IKLMR8cJub.png

AlectraPlay

Sep 8, 2017
Soooo I think I've bugged out from being able to advance the plot

Piper is supposed to be at Gateway B but there is no option there

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Stuck on the "Pair phone with computer" step as I have opened all the apps.
If i click the shutdown it circles back to the desktop saying I forgot to pair phone
When you opened the pairing app, did you wait long enough for it to say 'successfully paired' before closing?

If you already tried this, please share a save.

On the online version, I am getting error on tracker
final mission on main story(New Eden visit) keeps looping on a previous save, is it supposed to do that or do I need to start a fresh game
can't greet piper on the online version? o_O
OK, so I've now managed to complete everything that doesn't say it requires future content besides Family Matters, which I now think is just bugged.
All four of you above, please share a save and we'll take a look

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
How do you complete the Watcher quest for Zoe? I can't trigger a blowjob or handjob scene with Maddison and I've tried everything but I can't get Ruby out of the room. Heres my save aswell.
This is a task that actually gets a bit trickier to complete as the game progresses. It's easy to pull off if you do it before Ruby and Millie show up. Afterwards it's harder, but still doable.

Remember that when you assign a character to a task, they vanish from their normal location during that time window. This could be sending them on an expedition, making them work, or (hint) scheduling them to relax during the spa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Going to charity event with Gemma is bugged, there is no continue button. While that limited week event has a lot of content i don't know if it's even possible to meet all town leaders in one playthrough, i couldn't finish Gerald's qeustline for example and i was visiting his company, fucking hoes there, etc. Managed to go to his exclusive club and got training task but no option to talk to anyone in his company about that task, time ran out and event week was finished, so couldn't unlock one of the Gemma scenes tied to meeting him and finishing his questline. Never got to meet Stacy before charity event either and meeting her and Howard before charity is tied to unlocking another Gemma scene.

I don't know if some of the quests within this special event are bugged or you need specific girls to pick for travel to have access to some of the town leaders but it's pretty complicated and while i understand putting limiter for the sake of the story i'm not a fan of that annoying mechanic at all, it might be better if limiter was extended to at least 2 weeks, but detailed walkthrough for specific scenes is definitely needed or some kind of cheat to remove limiter until we can choose to see final day and finish town storyline. Perhaps some kinda of easy mode for this eden event for players that want to see all the scenes Feebs?
Thanks for the post. I'll look into the Gemma button.
For the rest of your points:
Specific girls aren't required, though they may vary the scenes you get slightly.
There's no lewd scene tied to meeting Howard or Stacy before the charity event.
To meet them, here are the event chains you need to follow.

Two weeks would be too much. I tried to craft this to be very sandboxy allowing multiple ways to complete. I'm not against adding some form of extender cheat for people who just want more time, though.

Soooo I think I've bugged out from being able to advance the plot

Piper is supposed to be at Gateway B but there is no option there
Yup, it's a bug. Thank you.
Not sure of the cause of it right now if I'm honest, but I've updated your savefile to move her tracker on properly as you'd already greeted her as far as I can tell. Just don't hit back when first loaded in otherwise will reset the variable. I've added a workaround for the next version but will try to find the root cause.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the post. I'll look into the Gemma button.
For the rest of your points:
Specific girls aren't required, though they may vary the scenes you get slightly.
There's no lewd scene tied to meeting Howard or Stacy before the charity event.
To meet them, here are the event chains you need to follow.

Two weeks would be too much. I tried to craft this to be very sandboxy allowing multiple ways to complete. I'm not against adding some form of extender cheat for people who just want more time, though.
Thanks for a mini guide, what i've noticed with gemma charity is that it doesn't give optionto continue if you met Howard for example, but if you hadn't met either him or stacy there is an option to choose who to meet there, no issue if you choose to go with belinda.

As for the scene i'm pretty sure that guide says to meet both stacy and howard before chatity to unlock it, might not be a lewd scene so idk, but gemma has at least 3 scenes in a gallery although they might be tied to a club even though one specifically mention gerald and stacy as requirement to unlock.

It seems impossible to meet all leaders before charity event and ending the week because having isha quest inside aegis locks out completing gerald quest and sending gemma to work there due to dave already knows you as someone else. Probably intended that way but then not possible to unlock gemma scenes in one playthrough of that week.

Nxvar

Mar 3, 2021
This is a task that actually gets a bit trickier to complete as the game progresses. It's easy to pull off if you do it before Ruby and Millie show up. Afterwards it's harder, but still doable.

Remember that when you assign a character to a task, they vanish from their normal location during that time window. This could be sending them on an expedition, making them work, or (hint) scheduling them to relax during the spa.

I love you, but I'm now stuck on the next Zoe quest, Third Wheel, the prompt to talk about it isnt there.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for a mini guide, what i've noticed with gemma charity is that it doesn't give optionto continue if you met Howard for example, but if you hadn't met either him or stacy there is an option to choose who to meet there, no issue if you choose to go with belinda.

As for the scene i'm pretty sure that guide says to meet both stacy and howard before chatity to unlock it, might not be a lewd scene so idk, but gemma has at least 3 scenes in a gallery although they might be tied to a club even though one specifically mention gerald and stacy as requirement to unlock.

It seems impossible to meet all leaders before charity event and ending the week because having isha quest inside aegis locks out completing gerald quest and sending gemma to work there due to dave already knows you as someone else. Probably intended that way but then not possible to unlock gemma scenes in one playthrough of that week.
Thanks for the extra info.

Ah, sorry I misread and as a result misspoke. The lewd scenes are unlocked during the charity event, not beforehand. If you've met both Howard and Stacy before the charity event, you get a sort-of optional reward.

It's not possible to get all Gemma's in one playthrough currently, no. As the game develops, all the New Eden scenes will have alternative unlocks. This will come in various ways, but not necessary limited to:

Some of those will be 0.3.0, but some may be much later.

Reactions: RottenPlum

AlectraPlay

Sep 8, 2017
Unless I've missed something:

Advancing the event manually doesn't seem to work, so there must be an error on a strings of actions that its not letting fire the events on Piper

The game tells me I've seen of all the piggyback events

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the extra info.

Ah, sorry I misread and as a result misspoke. The lewd scenes are unlocked during the charity event, not beforehand. If you've met both Howard and Stacy before the charity event, you get a sort-of optional reward.

It's not possible to get all Gemma's in one playthrough currently, no. As the game develops, all the New Eden scenes will have alternative unlocks. This will come in various ways, but not necessary limited to:

Some of those will be 0.3.0, but some may be much later.
Nice, even thought they are not main characters you've put a lot of effort for them to only be one time event, so they will probably have almost same scenes but dialogs might be different depending on whether you'me met them during initial new eden event?

Also wouldn't want for gemma future sharing path to be locked behind whether you've met gerald or howard, etc, same for any other character for that matter. I don't like specific paths being locked behind some one time arbitrary decision, specifically in a sandbox type of game such as yours, but i don't think that's your plan either.

Anyway content was worth the wait even thought significant amount is locked behind limiter, im gonna try later to meet both stacy and howard before charity to see if there is still bug with gemma.

helix1122

Oct 15, 2021
Millie(Adria) can't work morning shift and hence I'm not able to get maddison(Molly) and zoe in the lounge alone. Any help on this ?

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Millie(Adria) can't work morning shift and hence I'm not able to get maddison(Molly) and zoe in the lounge alone. Any help on this ?

Reactions: helix1122
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes