onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Honestly, no idea what's causing this atm, but I'll make a workaround in case it's effecting others.
You can either force the message by type in newMessage('theodora', 'problem') in the console, or use the attached save where I've done that for you.

DeadEyesSee will check through these, thank you.

Has Stacy already directed to Gabriella?

A journal app on the computer is a work in progress, had wanted it in 0.3, but unfortunately it was cut for time (if I don't cut some plans... I'll never release as always adding things to the todo list!)
Thanks so much for the quick response!

Honestly fantastic game, one of the best on the whole site. Keep up the brilliant work!

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
How do you transform Kylie after the New Eden stuff? I unlocked options for Kim, Ruby and MIllie, but I can't find an option for Kylie

Reactions: REDOSTONE

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
How do you finish the Marketing & Promotion Task, it says to influence someone during an expedition and then talk to quinn about promoting the hub. I have already used influence but there is no option to talk about promoting when talking to quinn.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How do you transform Kylie after the New Eden stuff? I unlocked options for Kim, Ruby and MIllie, but I can't find an option for Kylie
Kylie's TF stuff is only available if you were able to prevent her running off world early in the game before your inspection. Alternative ways to get her TF content will be added in future updates.

How do you finish the Marketing & Promotion Task, it says to influence someone during an expedition and then talk to quinn about promoting the hub. I have already used influence but there is no option to talk about promoting when talking to quinn.
You need to make sure you do the influenced visit while Quinn isn't on your hub (so says 'Off World' on her tracker). She'll then discuss marketing with you and tell you it's available from the office. Go to the office and click marketing for an introduction to the subsystem.

Reactions: ARB582 and monk456

dexasz

Oct 6, 2017
Unable to proceed with inspection.

Isolda comes, the task appears, but she isn't anywhere around the house, nor does she come to the gateway A?

EDIT: Additional Info

According to the "Tracker" on the PC - her location is always: Unavailable - never shows up at Gateway A at 15:00
Can spy on her at night when choosing to, the option is there.

Using the latest hotfix.

Last edited:

Ethan1894

Jul 1, 2018
Unable to proceed with inspection.

Isolda comes, the task appears, but she isn't anywhere around the house, nor does she come to the gateway A?

EDIT: Additional Info

According to the "Tracker" on the PC - her location is always: Unavailable - never shows up at Gateway A at 15:00
Can spy on her at night when choosing to, the option is there.

Using the latest hotfix.
Same for me

Palmierini

Jun 24, 2017
Feebs A little help as i can't figure it out if it's a bug or something i'm missing
On Pipper homeworld when i use the piggyback it says my farm needs to have cute animals, but i have already unlocked and activated the cows upgrade
am i'm missing something or is it a bug ?

EDIT: ok i figured it out i need to research a cute animals upgrade, but can't figure out what are the requisites for it since i do not have it available for research on the monitoring station

Last edited:

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
all the hotfix fixed all the bugs I found so far, awesome!

but I found a new bug:

after you transform Kimberly and then transform her again back to her original form the study room still says 'Kimberly will only teach or study in her original form.'

I seem to be unable to let Gemma work at the monitoring Station or the Embassy even though she has 100 diplomacy so I assume she can only work at the strip club so far?

also I have managed to loop myself at midnight if you choose 'Power Control' > 'Return' > 'Sleep' > the next morning go to Gateway B > 'Power Control' > you end up in the nighttime power control (which does not have all planets for me yet as the daytime one) > 'Return' > you are back at midnight in the sleep menu

PS:
Feebs A little help as i can't figure it out if it's a bug or something i'm missing
On Pipper homeworld when i use the piggyback it says my farm needs to have cute animals, but i have already unlocked and activated the cows upgrade
am i'm missing something or is it a bug ?
you need the Cute Animals upgrade for the farm

Last edited:

LIAV 0_0

Mar 4, 2022
When I talked to Seraphina I accidentally pushed instead of letting it go, is there a way to change it without loading a save?
I don't want to start all over again.
and the event that she gets angry because my question keeps coming back every morning

Dibellor

Nov 7, 2022
Concerning the task: "Strip Club Research"

After reconnecting to New Eden i have maxed my rep but i can't get in the Glitterbox. The Bouncer says i'm not on the list. :cry:
I only get the Glitterbox option at 20:00 The Barista doesn't appear anymore and Stacy or Jessica also don't have anymore "relevant" to say.

Furthermore at 20:00 in Business appears the option Bob'll Fix It but it is closed and in Entertainment The Batting fields is also empty but only shows at 20:00

Dibellor

Nov 7, 2022
When I talked to Seraphina I accidentally pushed instead of letting it go, is there a way to change it without loading a save?

I don't want to start all over again.

and the event that she gets angry because my question keeps coming back every morning
Happened to me too. In the console you can change kleio.events.eat="push" to kleio.events.eat="drop"

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
played through the update. found a bug but unfortunately didnt save and just rolled back and reloaded a prior save.
When first time in new eden and trying to do (the bella katarina threesome talking to katarina to find out her room) caused me to get into the revisit new eden state for some reason. again sorry for not saving.

I have to say I like the writing and story and also a lot of scene diversity. I wish we had an option to disable any NTR/sharing type stuff with your companions on a global scale though. So I dont have the gemma stuff in the quest tracker.

Reactions: Tutuooo
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes