Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, could someone skip the Velvet Pleasures
story/quest and still continue the game?

Sry. Still curious about that. I'm not up
to that part yet but just wondering, not trying to
start a bunch of crap w folks.

Cheers
Take care if near the hurricanes out there.

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a problem with Off World Meeting. I can send do that expedition but there is no event for the influence for quinn. Am I missing something?

Also I have the victoria track bug, I saw a post on it already.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hotfix attached.
Will update OP a little later, just going through my notes to make sure I've not missed any reported big bugs before releasing officially.

V0.3.1HF1
Bug Fixes
• Can now discuss art with Victoria in the garden again.
• Victoria's tracker no longer borked.
• Various planet options didn't unlock if you were already over the max level of 10. Such as the ability to continue Ella's substory. If you now revisit power control it should unlock all planet features for those already at max level.
• If you chose to remain friends with Alyssa, you weren't able to collect your thoughts at night to change your mind if she was the only one you had to 'think about'.
• Charlotte's influenced visit to Quinn was broken by the new 0.3.1 events system.
Edit1:
• The Duvessa scene toward end of current game can no longer be missed if you had used you focus dreams ability that night.
• The New Eden Embassy in your hub should now appear correctly even if you've not properly met Sena previously.
Edit2:
• Kylie's les scene in the spa now available again.

Known issue: (not yet fixed)
If you progress with Victoria too quickly and unlock her TF, she will appear in her younger form for her storied scenes, but the avatar will be in her mature form. The TF will get locked behind story progression in 0.3.2.
Also, I haven't figured out how to unlock the last planet
That planet hasn't been added yet.

also I believe there is no point to the dominance stat yet? not sure
It changes the dialogue between you and her during sex scenes. There's usually two variants. One for below 0 and one for above. However, when the language used is a little stronger, you'll get a third neutral version if the stat is > -10 & < 10 h. But there's currently no other use for the stat until her substory continues (at which point I'll also display the stat).

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hotfix attached.
Will update OP a little later, just going through my notes to make sure I've not missed any reported big bugs before releasing officially.

V0.3.1HF1
Bug Fixes
• Various planet options didn't unlock if you were already over the max level of 10. Such as the ability to continue Ella's substory. If you now revisit power control it should unlock all planet features for those already at max level.
• If you chose to remain friends with Alyssa, you weren't able to collect your thoughts at night to change your mind if she was the only one you had to 'think about'.
• Charlotte's influenced visit to Quinn was broken by the new 0.3.1 events system.

If you progress with Victoria too quickly and unlock her TF, she will appear in her younger form for her storied scenes, but the avatar will be in her mature form. The TF will get locked behind story progression in 0.3.2.

It changes the dialogue between you and her during sex scenes. There's usually two variants. One for below 0 and one for above. However, when the language used is a little stronger, you'll get a third neutral version if the stat is > -10 & < 10 h. But there's currently no other use for the stat until her substory continues (at which point I'll also display the stat).
Neat, thanks! Can you clarify if this is a bug or working as intended?

Edit: Since this used to be an issue, I should perhaps acknowledge that the brief event wrapping up Seraphina's path if the MC had pushed her for an answer fired as it should in 0.3.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
Hotfix attached.

V0.3.1HF1
Bug Fixes

Can't find the Embassy. Where is it?
I don't have any options available to me when I talk to Stacy. How can I build trust?
0TK.png

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I'll leave it a little longer before pushing the update, just in case anything else... but the previous post has been updated with fixes for the below.

Neat, thanks! Can you clarify if this is a bug or working as intended?

Edit: Since this used to be an issue, I should perhaps acknowledge that the brief event wrapping up Seraphina's path if the MC had pushed her for an answer fired as it should in 0.3.1.
Thanks gregers, yup, missed that while looking through earlier. And, no, not intended; you should have seen a video with Duvessa in it with a bit of dialogue. Focused dreams were interfering. If you want to see it without redoing that bit of the game before you sleep, SugarCube.State.variables.tempvar3 = "nightmare".

HF in previous post updated.

Can't find the Embassy. Where is it?
I don't have any options available to me when I talk to Stacy. How can I build trust?
View attachment 3795433
Embassy issue fixed in updated HF.
You've already done the building trust "stuff". In 0.3.1 I separated the quest down into parts to try and make it easier, but looks my converter didn't convert properly.
I've updated the HF in the previous post which fixes both items.

Reactions: gregers

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
thank you for the hotfix but anyone can help me for Piper at the Spa please?
I reordered all the workers conditional satement to ensure you got that preoccupied message, and in doing so it looks like I borked Piper's event up. Now fixed and HF in previous post updated. Glad I left it a bit longer. I'll run through the rest now and make sure none of the other workers have work scenes the change broke too. but I think for 0.3.2 I'll move those over to an event system similar to the possession stuff, so I can make it more obvious when they're available. The only real reason they seem preoccupied is that I don't have images for all those locations. At this stage, it may be I need to look at a generic worker image rather than them being "preoccupied".
Thanks.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not complaining...I realize you have tons going on
and are going to push another bugfix.

Hopefully will fix the tracker issue with Isolda as well.

Thx
Cheers

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Not complaining...I realize you have tons going on
and are going to push another bugfix.

Hopefully will fix the tracker issue with Isolda as well.

Thx
Cheers
I can't see any issues posted here for Isolda's tracker (though given how many posts I already missed, it's probable I've not spotted it). Can you link me the issue or let me know what it is, please?

I did notice I missed your question about Velvet Pleasures, though. Right now it's optional, yes, and while I don't currently have any big story events planned for that location (just substory stuff) I can't say for certain I won't use it that way in the future.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I am confused about the New Eden part. How do you get back or "reconnect with" New Eden if you have already done it before? I am not sure where Stacy is because I can't select her in the tracker.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes