Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I don't actually think Duvessa had anything to do with MC's birth and merely capitalized on him opportunistically. After all, it would contradict the intro scene where she's asking how he relates to everyone. She would already know, since she had interfered with his birth and -as she herself put it, not that she can necessarily be trusted to be truthful- MC was her first so it's not like she had a whole bunch of other pawns to remember yet. I suppose she could just genuinely not care about those details, but then why ask? Out of character it's just a setup for the relation selection, but in the narrative this is a conversation that did happen and is referenced several times in the narrative thereafter, so it should not be dismissed lightly.
I do think it's possible that The Council are simply wrong in their guess that Duvessa gave MC his powers while Gemma was pregnant with him (which is what it seemed to be that they believe happened, which is why Kiara's later non-incest dialogue really threw me off) on "The Hub" (although it may have simply said "while your mother was here" or something along those lines, not directly referring to Gemma as the MC's mother in those conversations, which would be more generic, I guess), but I do think that potentially Duvessa would simply either not have remembered, or not cared enough, or assumed you may have just been with other people at the time she decided to bring you into the queue, so she asks about who is with you to add them to the queue with you as a means of (hopefully) controlling you, or at least making you think she's on your side, while obviously doubling as a way to get the game stuff out of the way. So it could honestly go either way. I expect that if we do get a concrete answer on it, it won't be until we actually interact with Duvessa (or possibly even our potential father himself, either as an ally or possibly an antagonist) down the line.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
any hero that can share a weekly schedule screenshoot
Not sure how it'll help you but sure, this is my current set-up, heroically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not extremely optimized, just filling spots as they come in and trying to keep a rotation so as not to overwork anyone. Main issue I'm running into now is it's getting to there being more people than there are open spa slots during a week. When filling time between events I have the MC hanging out giving spa treatments to whomever needs it most.

Reactions: Ocumura

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Not sure how it'll help you but sure, this is my current set-up, heroically.

Not extremely optimized, just filling spots as they come in and trying to keep a rotation so as not to overwork anyone. Main issue I'm running into now is it's getting to there being more people than there are open spa slots during a week. When filling time between events I have the MC hanging out giving spa treatments to whomever needs it most.
who is this?
1726123710210.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
got it any idea how to get trinity?
It's some time since I played this part, but I think you had to either do a piggyback or influence event on Unus to meet her for the first time. After that I think she was available to invite/hire her at Gateway B.

Reactions: Ocumura

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
Hello,
I've started a new game on V0.3.3HF1 but can't do " Off World Meeting " with Charlotte. I can send her on expeditions but she can't Piggyback or Influence, she has only a greyed Cancel button and anyone who accompanies her aslo has greyed Piggyback and Influence buttons.
charlotte.jpg
Tell me if I have done something wrong or if I have to post a save.
Thanks

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello,
I've started a new game on V0.3.3HF1 but can't do " Off World Meeting " with Charlotte. I can send her on expeditions but she can't Piggyback or Influence, she has only a greyed Cancel button and anyone who accompanies her aslo has greyed Piggyback and Influence buttons.
View attachment 4025625
Tell me if I have done something wrong or if I have to post a save.
Thanks
I think Piggyback is automatically selected (that's why's the cancel button is below her picture). Did you just try to start the expedition?

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Nicole, who was farming in New Eden. She starts with a huge bonus for her farming skill and she cannot work in other facilities than the farm.

For what it's worth, here is my current schedule:
Did you forget to change Derin in the Farm Mondays or is she purposefully there only one Day?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
I think Piggyback is automatically selected (that's why's the cancel button is below her picture). Did you just try to start the expedition?
Thanks, I tried starting the expedition but I can only Wander to a library. I'll try a few times to see if it changes after a few trips.

Jan 18, 2021
Did you forget to change Derin in the Farm Mondays or is she purposefully there only one Day?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Well, yes. That's why I never claimed that my schedule was perfect. ;) It's just what I was using at the time I took the screenshot.

In this case, I had swapped Derin and Lillian on Monday the week before but I forgot to swap them back. You can also see that I forgot to reassign Charlotte to the Waiting Room on Saturday and I left Rita's Construction slots empty on Saturday and Sunday because I needed to borrow her for something else (I think it was for Tina's evaluation). And in case you are wondering, Megan was usually occupying the empty slots in the Monitoring Station, but I decided to keep her available because I had finished all research projects anyway. For the Restaurant I was usually assigning Sheila or Ruby to the evenings and Millie to the afternoons, but at some point I decided to shift Millie to the evenings and I left the afternoon slots empty (I don't remember why).

So this schedule could be optimized but it fills most slots and it is rather balanced, so that none of the girls builds up too much fatigue. Of course this also depends on who joins the expeditions: if I always send the same girls, then after a few days I have to help them relax at the Spa.

Reactions: AVNTester2

solo60

Mar 10, 2018
Good morning
I have a problem with LILIANE's quest "Personal Trainer" It says that I have to ask him for help at the gym but he never goes there...
Did I miss anything?

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Good morning
I have a problem with LILIANE's quest "Personal Trainer" It says that I have to ask him for help at the gym but he never goes there...
Did I miss anything?
You might have her working during the time she'd normally be in the gym. She's in the gym from 13:00 to 17:00. By the way, you can check where every character is (if they're not working) using the calendar that you can access on the computer. Try taking her out of her current job and see if she's in the gym at that time.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes