Seeking Gay games with heavy bdsm/bondage

cractor

Aug 26, 2018
What the title say, M/M with bondage.

I tend to prefer 2 d games but 3d is fine

games I played that I like include:
- rack 1 (i tried 2 and not really into it)
- This Halloween? We're Exploring the Haunted Brothel!
- Pride and submission
- Lust doll (not really gay, but most things happen to your character, which can be of any sex)

Thanks for the help <3

Reactions: rippedasian

CloudHammer

Mar 21, 2020
A lot of these are more BDSM in general than bondage specific. Don't know if you want to play as a sub or dom, but here:

Young Marcus Expanded
Degrees of Lewdity
Fort of Chains
Reform School
Grizzly grove (Haven't gotten around to playing this one yet but I think I remember the Dev mentioning this game having dom and sub scenes.)
Chimeric Violet this has a tentacle bondage scene in it and is a bit more adventurous in terms of enemy design.
Hadaka Shitsuji This one is dom MC only. But it is 2dcg so maybe you'll like it.
and These are more on the hardcore end of things. They have a content chart on their site for both games so you know what you are in for. Very non-con heavy.
Lilith's Throne

You might want to try having a look on DLsite as long as you have the code to identify the game e.g RJ123456 or RE123456 it should be in the URL. You should be able to search for those codes to be able to find a pirate link to the game. It has a gay section that is seperate from Otome/BL now. Also you will want to get or to translate the Japanese text into English. If you plan to play JP games you will want to change so it works. There are a lot of gay Japanese games that don't make it on here so I hope this helps if none of the other suggestions are to your taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: rippedasian