Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
I am curious for recommendations for a specific fetish: Turning people gay.

I love how Inner Self Development has a system where your character jacks off to women, but when you click on the beat, they get flashed images of big hard dicks (on the fifth level event). Or the very early parts of the game Secretary, where your character has been dumped and is slowly being exposed to gay sex.

The problem is that both games are about feminization. About turning the character into a submissive sissy or a woman.

Are there any games with mind control, hypnosis, corruption, but the goal is to turn you gay?
None of the animations explicitly turn characters gay, but Redflash's Mugen pack has two finishers that turns an anime or game protagonist into an incubus who goes on to fuck other characters from their series. and another where they get turned into a sex slave and Ride Redflash's OC's dick.

Whenever I see hypno or corruption fetish is involved in a yaoi or yuri (and even sometimes when), and the characters aren't stated to be gay before the first scene, I just pretend in my head that "Turning straight or bi people gay" is included too.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes