Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gorzk

Jul 2, 2024
Hi, sorry in advance, i cant seem to be able to post on the request game section, if anyone have the full ver. of this one pls

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
I played through the demo for a vn called last night. It's about werewolves, nice painterly illustrations and exceptional presentation for a vn. Lots of little animations, particle effects, that sorta stuff. Only a small amount of nudity in the demo and no sex so far but its definitely a project I plan on following. (y)

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
do any on have new version of Disease of Orchid 《兰岛—幻之章》 it out for few month
afdian.com/a/weclan?tab=feed
weibo.com/u/7351452202?tabtype=album
View attachment 3980228
It looks like this is only the demo for ch2 - the full chapter is still being worked on and have not been released yet.
I managed to get the demo of ch2, but it seems to have a dark filter over most of the CGs as a censor that virtually makes the game unplayable. I think the dev released an uncensor patch but is now no longer available unless you become a sponsor and ask for it yourself.

I'll share the link here just in case there's someone that knows a way to get rid of that annoying black filter, so that everyone can finally play the demo version. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOWEVER, the good news for anyone that has never played the game and didn't know that a chapter 1 even existed - I personally have the first game - There are no censors, and the chapter is complete. I also have a complete CG rip in a separate folder link if there's any that's interested in getting it too.

:giggle:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It looks like this is only the demo for ch2 - the full chapter is still being worked on and have not been released yet.
I managed to get the demo of ch2, but it seems to have a dark filter over most of the CGs as a censor that virtually makes the game unplayable. I think the dev released an uncensor patch but is now no longer available unless you become a sponsor and ask for it yourself.

I'll share the link here just in case there's someone that knows a way to get rid of that annoying black filter, so that everyone can finally play the demo version. ;)

HOWEVER, the good news for anyone that has never played the game and didn't know that a chapter 1 even existed - I personally have the first game - There are no censors, and the chapter is complete. I also have a complete CG rip in a separate folder link if there's any that's interested in getting it too.

:giggle:
IIRC chapter I was incomplete and the dev said something like it's abandoned. Is he returning to work on the game again?
BTW, this game does NOT Only have Gore, it has (optional) Acrotomophilia. So make sure to say No when it asked if you don't want to see them.
Not sure if your CG Rip include those, I'd separate them into it's own folder.

Mirchy

Feb 22, 2022
IIRC chapter I was incomplete and the dev said something like it's abandoned. Is he returning to work on the game again?
BTW, this game does NOT Only have Gore, it has (optional) Acrotomophilia. So make sure to say No when it asked if you don't want to see them.
Not sure if your CG Rip include those, I'd separate them into it's own folder.
he still updating just really slow and make afdian for sponorship. BTW do you now any game have Guro and castration

Reactions: Justa007

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
he still updating just really slow and make afdian for sponorship. BTW do you now any game have Guro and castration
Sorry, that's one of the few kinks I can't deal with, as someone with vivid imagination. That hurts ... a lot ...
I can stand gore / blood / limb, but not mutilation while hving sex...

Never played one that's themed around it,
IIRC there're a few bits in some of Underground Campaign's games, like Maison DeM?
Can't list since that's the thing I skip, but there are some as bad ends, like early Moritake's games.
Maybe you can search "Guro" / "グロ" on Japanese site like digiket?
There should be dedicated communities since it's quite extreme. I bet the dev of orchid island has one :LOL:

Reactions: Justa007 and Mirchy
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes