5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Also for anyone that's interested:
I have found a Clean version of Oji-Mama
No more watermarks in the NSFW CGs!!
The original post has been updated with the new version: HERE
Sorry. What you mean by "Clean Version" / or "no more watermarks"?
Do you mean "Uncensored" version that you can see Dicks clearly?
Or you mean something else?

I didn't download your version, it's quite confusing, especially since I don't recall the one I got has censor.
The way you talk is like someone shared a comic with their own watermark all over. XD

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Sorry. What you mean by "Clean Version" / or "no more watermarks"?
Do you mean "Uncensored" version that you can see Dicks clearly?
Or you mean something else?

I didn't download your version, it's quite confusing, especially since I don't recall the one I got has censor.
The way you talk is like someone shared a comic with their own watermark all over. XD
Haha, that is exactly what they did with the version I downloaded. They plastered their own logo / watermark all over the NSFW CGs just cos they were the ones that downloaded the game and shared it. It's pretty obnoxious if you ask me!! Ugh. It's kind of like the IGG site that we shall never mention, who cracks games but infects it with their own brand all over the game, and if you try to get rid of it... the game will not work!!

The original CGs are still lightly MASKED though... cos that's how it was made. But you can hardly see the censor, so I prefer that over the black bars all over the dicks or the extremely blurred censors!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Haha, that is exactly what they did with the version I downloaded. They plastered their own logo / watermark all over the NSFW CGs just cos they were the ones that downloaded the game and shared it. It's pretty obnoxious if you ask me!! Ugh. It's kind of like the IGG site that we shall never mention, who cracks games but infects it with their own brand all over the game, and if you try to get rid of it... the game will not work!!

The original CGs are still lightly MASKED though... cos that's how it was made. But you can hardly see the censor, so I prefer that over the black bars all over the dicks or the extremely blurred censors!! :ROFLMAO:
What't the name of the group?
So we can avoid them like cancer just as we avoid IGG.
People doing that (ruin a shared product with their watermark) is cause they want to make money somehow.

BTW, IGG never crack games themselves, they just repack cracked games with their own virus.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
What't the name of the group?
So we can avoid them like cancer just as we avoid IGG.
People doing that (ruin a shared product with their watermark) is cause they want to make money somehow.

BTW, IGG never crack games themselves, they just repack cracked games with their own virus.
I can't remember cos it's not in English! LOL
It's probably better that way so that we don't give them anymore recognition.
We should just wipe them away from existence by never sharing their version again!!

That's what makes IGG even worse than they already are!!! Ughh :sick:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
We should just wipe them away from existence by never sharing their version again!!

Oh it's about the avoiding the source: where did you get it so we can avoid getting files from there.
Aka adding to High-sea black list :p. Otherwise how can you ensure to not share their version again ;)
Unless you got it from a random torrent, then it doesn't matter since it can't be controlled.

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022

The main thing is to share your materials. The rest is not important. Thank you, I appreciate your contribution here:D

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes