Seeking Gay Rape Games

Jan 29, 2018
As the title states I'm looking for some games with gay nonconsent.

I've looked through the tags (and know they are unreliable on the best days, (example Fantasy Slave Trainer lacking the rape tag even though there are several scenes that have just that.) So after looking through 70+ pages of recommendations threads I figured to make my own.

Male protagonist naturally, whether he be the one getting raped or doing the raping it matters not.

Not real fussy in the end as long as it is not complete garbage.

Things I've already played that I can Recall.:
Enzai
No, Thankyou!!
Great Troubles
Lillith's Throne
Strive for Power
Hentai University
CoC
TiTs
FoE
Degrees of Lewidity
Fantasy Slave Trainer

Last edited:

YaoiXLover

Jun 18, 2020
Personally I recommend
Hadaka Shitsuji - Bully and rape butlers basically (has sadistic route where you make them slaves or nice friendly route)
Pride and Submission - Stubborn Prince gets turned into sex slave (still early in development so not too much content but what is there is nice)

Reactions: Billythe
Jan 29, 2018
Just finished checking them out. The first one was alot of fun, second one was kinda meh but enjoyable to watch the prince get taken down several pegs.

Any others?

YaoiXLover

Jun 18, 2020
Hentai Highschool+ has some hypnotism stuff so technically you rape them, but I don't know if that counts
Btw Hentai University, and Hentai Highschool+ are different games (and no they are not underage all characters are 18 or above)
There may also be a good about of trap/crossdressing rape games but I am not really into that, so I cannot really recommend any

Jan 29, 2018
Hentai Highschool, I forgot about that one. most likely due to events crashing the game or not showing up (The behind the school building event as a example.

HU I forgot about, thinking I need to edit my original post.

Reactions: YaoiXLover

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
One is a crossdressing/trap tyoe game, called earn your freedom. Pretty mich a dude geta abducted and turned into a sissy sex slave in a brothel, has some good corruption and rape seens, pretty much pure degradation