Ren'Py - Gem Domination - Gloryhole Edition [v4.0] [Amazoness Enterprise]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GAB

The game instructions are unclear as pressing the poster of the green/pink bathroom does not activate the Cheat button, regardless of whether it is pressed once or multiple times. Furthermore, the animations cannot be skipped, meaning that one always has to wait for the footstep noise to stop with the screen black. Additionally, the buttons are difficult to press and only work when pressed directly on the letters instead of what would be expected to be a square button with an invisible background.

Throughout gameplay, there were some typos that could be found. Despite expectations for the cheat option to unlock the gallery (or at least display the girl instead of a silhouette), it only provides an additional window when the Start button on the main menu is pressed. This window is particularly small compared to the size of the screen, making it challenging to identify character sprites.

There is also a noticeable lag or delay between when the dialogue ends and when the button can be pressed. This results in more dead time where the player is waiting for the game to recognize their choices.

Lastly, it is impossible to skip directly to the cum action without carefully clicking on 1 or 2 choices beforehand.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

v2.0

There is a game called Gem Domination, it shall henceforce be referred to as the "main game". I recommend playing the main game (checkout the link to the first game's thread in the first post).

This "game" is just the gloryhole scene from the main game, which has been spunoff into a standalone minigame for some reason.
    I don't think there is any reason to actually download it, you can just use the gloryhole in the main game.

Aside from being superflous, the gloryhole scene is not actually any good. It is by far the weakest scene in the main game.
    - art is meh.
    - can barely see anything because it is a gloryhole scene.
    - overly simplistic gloryhole mechanics. only has 3 states (nothing, suck, cum)
    - dumped back to main menu after every cum so you have to go back and click on "new game" every time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

D@yumBoi

Nice addition to the Gem Domination, dev fixing bugs and errors really fast. Too bad that the original game updating rarely. But there is not much NSFW visual novels, so rare updates is not a big problem, better then nothing. Hope for more content and characters in future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kuso1249

yes, there are many missing in the game (sound effects, sex scenes, etc.) but if these are added and the game is improved, it will definitely be a good game.I definitely think the game looks promising, I hope it won't be just vaginal in the next sex scenes.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Just very bland and boring, don't really see the need to add a pseudo story to the game by making you constantly "restart." It's just a basic gloryhole concept with a few lines of dialogue that don't matter. The animation is like 4 frames, no variations, free play seems bugged, overall just very low effort and boring. Also no gems to be had except steven supplying the dick so pass.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Played v1.0 through until all character silhouettes were full. There are text differences the more you play as each character starts to comment on the protag's voice and such and that they sound familiar. As it's meant to be, it's done pretty well. Could be better and could be streamlined by making it possible to just "wait" for another visitor or something instead of always going back to the main menu. Black screen between the transitions are weird since it takes a few clicks before it spawns in and if you didn't know any better, you might wait for a while before growing impatient and rage clicking before you realize what it is.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

darthdingo

Not much to see here. Just the same scene over and over again. It had potential, but unless you're really into SU, you're probably not gonna get much out of this. Mind you, I only got three characters, but considering there were no differences to note, I'd say it's not really worth it.