Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Dev was anti NTR, this site as a whole is pro NTR with individual threads that are designated NTR free zones which will still get lots of add NTR requests.

Dev also had a formidable spine. There's another site he posts status updates to which have a bunch of western / steven universe hating people constantly giving him shit and he never stopped posting there either.
The site isn’t pro-NTR :FacePalm: it’s simply, anti-kinkshaming. It’s no more pro-NTR than it is pro-feet-, futa, bestiality, gay or whatever else controversial tag you wanna put there. If you don’t like that, I suggest you go find another site with a more ignorant and close-minded philosophy like your own, I’m sure you will find lots of nice ppl who will give you all the free games just like here :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: meh1995

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The site isn’t pro-NTR :FacePalm: it’s simply, anti-kinkshaming. It’s no more pro-NTR than it is pro-feet-, futa, bestiality, gay or whatever else controversial tag you wanna put there. If you don’t like that, I suggest you go find another site with a more ignorant and close-minded philosophy like your own, I’m sure you will find lots of nice ppl who will give you all the free games just like here :rolleyes:
You might be talking about the mods but the userbase is a different story. You don't see the non ntr people going into every thread requesting a non ntr version of the game like you do with the ntr requests.

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
You might be talking about the mods but the userbase is a different story. You don't see the non ntr people going into every thread requesting a non ntr version of the game like you do with the ntr requests.
It’s worse, they go into every game asking if there is ntr or if its avoidable even when there is no tag lmao :FacePalm: That’s even more annoying.

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
It’s worse, they go into every game asking if there is ntr or if its avoidable even when there is no tag lmao :FacePalm: That’s even more annoying.
This site has a reputation for not adding the right tags when it is necessary. So I don't blame any user for asking constantly.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I had to do so a few days ago too, because the game was a sequel to a game with lots of ntr but no tag. The dev said they couldn't add it until the content was in the game proper instead of the first look demo that showed up.

Reactions: meh1995

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
This site has a reputation for not adding the right tags when it is necessary. So I don't blame any user for asking constantly.
99% of the time, the tag is correctly added when it follows the site’s definition for what it is. But it seems most haters either got their own definition of the tag, or they are too sickly paranoid they can’t help but ask anyway.

When they stop asking about it in threads without the tag, maybe ntr fans will stop asking for it in threads without the tag. Claiming it’s okay for haters to constantly be bringing up ntr but fans may never bring it up, that’s nothing but a self-serving double-standard.

Don’t wanna see it? Stop bringing it up yourself :WeSmart:

Last edited:

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
99% of the time, the tag is correctly added when it follows the site’s definition for what it is. But it seems most haters either got their own definition of the tag, or they are too sickly paranoid they can’t help but ask anyway.

When they stop asking about it in threads without the tag, maybe ntr fans will stop asking for it in threads without the tag. Claiming it’s okay for haters to constantly be bringing up ntr but fans may never bring it up, that’s nothing but a self-serving double-standard.

Don’t wanna see it? Stop bringing it up yourself :WeSmart:
I think you were the one who brought it up, dude. I didn't have anything against pro-NTR people, but you seem annoying as fuck.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Gem Domination [v0.10.4] [Team Gem Buster]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 115 MB

WIN/MAC: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes