zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
If you guys are getting this error:
To fix it go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the persistant file in the GemDomination folder.

I have no idea why this is happening, though, it works for me, but this seem to be an issue with some people.

If you need help with the translation, I'd be happy to help!
the translation is ready, I just need to add some details and edit the images

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.9.2
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.9.2
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1658610327013.png
1658610356924.png
1658610431730.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V0.9.2

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

Last edited:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 1942152
Version 0.3.3
MEGA

• Changes:
    • Some menu buttons
    • The preferences menu was changed to its own window instead of being part of the phone.
  • Bug fixes:
    • Trying to change character’s clothes in their menu wasn’t working.
    • Chillgirl’s had a ton of problem on her route. All fixed.
    • Titanite missing pics upon revisit of her first scene.
    • Sadie showed up on sundays, despite the big donut being closed.
      • Also, she wasn’t supposed to be on the front on saturday either (this is for a later storyline)
    • Trying to change lapis’ clothes crashed the game.
    • Finishing on Amethyst's face behind the big donut gave an error
  • Added:
    • Secret easter egg in the city.
So, releasing a quick bug fix. The reason is that the progression for the chill girl was absolutely broken, and the wardrobe system for the gems was also broken. The latter was a problem since the new clothes are introduced in this update.

The problems should be fixed without having to restart your playthrough! In that matter, please tell me if you find any more problems!

Also, added a secret easter egg in the city, something I wanted to do for some time now. And yes, it is lewd. I wonder how many people would be able to find it!
View attachment 1942151
sweet. where in the city is the easter egg?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I've never seen Steven Universe before. I know the bare basics of the show (aside from some of the characters & names I don't know anything about the show in great detail) but this is a solid game. The artwork is excellent, the story is solid, and the grammar is surprisingly decent but it needs a proofreader. I would love for this game to continue for years.

Garnet is my favorite waifu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I've never seen Steven Universe before. I know the bare basics of the show (aside from some of the characters & names I don't know anything about the show in great detail) but this is a solid game. The artwork is excellent, the story is solid, and the grammar is surprisingly decent but it needs a proofreader. I would love for this game to continue for years.

Garnet is my favorite waifu.
Did you know that Garnet is a fusion of 2 lesbians lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I don't really see a problem with this scene. A lot of shows are politically motivated these days, but censoring something that is native to the show because a few dumbass parents decided to cry about it is unacceptable.

BTW, is this show any good? Any politics/wokeness that shouldn't be there?
the drawing is by cartoon network, many countries censored this scene, others will just put a beak on the ruby to look like a man

1658630532864.png

of course this image is false , plus the idea of censorship and more or less this

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I don't really see a problem with this scene. A lot of shows are politically motivated these days, but censoring something that is native to the show because a few dumbass parents decided to cry about it is unacceptable.

BTW, is this show any good? Any politics/wokeness that shouldn't be there?
I got to be honest:

Steven Universe knew how to approach representation A LOT better than most shows do. The representation never came off as cringe to me despite me having issues with overly "woke" shows/movies because Steven Universe knew how to organically present representation.

My gripe what made me dislike the show despite being an initial fan was too much filler and the character development was just not satisfying consistently across all of these characters. And I'll admit the plot and how they handled it to a conclusion wasn't what a lot of fans wanted. Regardless, I watched the entire thing and I do think people should give it a shot since it is unique. And I know this may sound contradictory to what I said in the first paragraph but their focus on representation sometimes became oversaturated and not as organically/cleverly as it did on previous occasions.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes