AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination v0.6.2 is live!

ver062.gif

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again, another new scene, in around two months. The good news is, I hope the work rhythm picks up after this update! So yeah, this has to be one of my favorite scenes, although not as grandiose as I originally planned. There are a lot of changes I want to do to this scene in the future, nothing major, but mostly things that should reference others.

A bunch of new locations, as mentioned, because we wanted to finish Beach City as a whole.

Things like leaving Lars to permanently handle The Big Donut should come with future townies (particularly Jenny). The next scene should be a jenny scene as well, so look forward to that! I also want to add QoL things, like the Auto-save and quick save tabs and add more info to the quests tab.

Regarding the leak of the previous build like yesterday or so: We want to let you know we don't support those actions, since it isn't fair to our patrons. That being said, piracy is very hard to control, especially now that the game is getting more popular. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Additionally, we changed our discord server! Since I lost ownership of the previous server, I just made a new and improved one, where spam is auto-deleted and all. Here's the new link:

Lastly, the next scene might be closer than you think.
I hope you guys enjoy this update! We will continue to improve from here on out!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone have a 100% save file for the current version? Couldn't find it in the comments or the first page. If anyone could give a working version with 100% Titanite AND Angelite paths, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: dddpossss
Sep 10, 2022
With more support, we can definitively allocate more time to the game. At this point, we want at least 2 scenes per month. DigitalKaiju is trying his best to achieve it.

There will be, but it will be a long time before that.

That's being saved for someone else.
Hope you don't mind me asking but after Sadie, which girl will be the main girl for updates?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
zerodead I see this is for corruption (yellow girl) of 0.6.1 (since chill girl scene #2 is locked). do you have redemption path(blue girl)?

Last edited:

cartitolaire

May 11, 2020
Here's an "extra": put this file in GemDomination-Version_<version>\game\scripts to always use Adult Steven's portrait, instead of young steven being there to creep things out.

The entire contents of the file is
Code:
image steven_base_young = "steven_base_adult"
Don't worry about it, it's magic.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
We begin this next cycle strong, with the Jenny scene being almost done! Hopefully, it should be ready for next week, I hope. Here's a small preview of this scene, following Jenny's plot line of finally having her own income.

Amazonessking_Work_11.png Amazonessking_Work_22.png

Well, this is it for now. Are you ready for this?

Also, no idea why F95 doesn't notify me about posts here. That's weird.

Hope you don't mind me asking but after Sadie, which girl will be the main girl for updates?
Jenny, then kiki, then we will hold a poll to see if we should do Peridot, Connie, or the MILFs next, but that's still the general order.
Here's an "extra": put this file in GemDomination-Version_<version>\game\scripts to always use Adult Steven's portrait, instead of young steven being there to creep things out.

The entire contents of the file is
Code:
image steven_base_young = "steven_base_adult"
Don't worry about it, it's magic.
Interesting mod. But yes, that does work.
What item do you give Pearl to get her domination to go up?
Consider you can also level her up by doing missions.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes