VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Genderbend Me! Sayonara Demon Dong [Final] [Norn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hagibi1012

This isn't really a VN. It is moreso a series of roughly 2 hours of sex scenes. They're good sex scenes though. 5/5.

Pretty much nonstop throughout the game the MC will talk about getting impregnated. The sex scenes get progressively less rapey until the ending, where it will be consentual.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

VariousOthers

I quite liked the game, tbh. I find that norn/miel games have a usually fun concept, fun art and not much more beyond that. I'd say that this delivered both of those as well as a genre that i admittedly love very much. I found certain aspects of how the MC pretty much is repeating the same phrases of "but im a guy" over and over. Not neccesarily the intent but word for word often enough. Still, i quite enjoyed the ride.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1134959

I like the artstyle very much.
    And the cg´s look good in my opinion.
    I also think the story is pretty good.

But what really gets annoying when the text always repeats itself every 2 sentences which makes it hard for me to stay excited in the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Melongirl3

This "game" is quite wholesome, but you won't see anything but sexscenes, there is no gameplay at all. I would even call this a kinetic novel, since you have a grand total of 2 choices in the whole story and those are not even of relevance. All in all 3 stars for a nice Gender Bender love story.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Tromilka

Relatively short kinetic novel that, after the intro, is pretty much non-stop sex scenes. If you have a gender bender and impregnation fetish, this game should be right up you alley.

The biggest weakness is that all the sex scenes get super repetitive. They are all pretty much the same: gender-bender gets horny and releases succubus pheromones, which causes guy to lose control and ravish her; she protests but ends up begging him to impregnate her. (There's a heavy focus on impregnation.) So each time is pretty much the same dialog, and with only a couple of exceptions late in the game, out of dozens of scenes, it's all PiV sex with creampie.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ClockworkRBD

Short and sweet with a solid translation, good looking art, and a fairly enjoyable and straight-forward plot. The only thing I can knock it for is the justifications for H scenes are kind of grasping at straws. Seems like the act of just sneezing really hard could start an H scene in this universe. :p