General forum question

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello, I'm a Newbie here, and I have a question about forum rules.
So I have now only 3 posts, but trying to sent a new one at Big brother playthrough& Walktrough I see a note there:
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
But there is already a post from me in this thread, so it's a little bit curious. But I have also seen a message there
Thread Status:Not open for further replies. Will it be reopen ? Because I have seen same message yesterday in big brother discussion thread, and today it's possible to post there.
And finally, I hope this is the right thread to post this question. If not, please apologize, and tell me where I can post such genearal question about forum

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Closed = closed by mods for certain reasons. Barely happens and it's only permanent or threads about the rules.
The 3 post thingy is to avoid bots spamming wesbites you can still post links and things like that but your post won't show until a mod approves it :)

Reactions: lazyharry

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
help me get this what can I do.....Not open for further replies
You can't do anything, as TCMS said the threads been closed by mods for certain reasons. Depending on the reasons they might reopen it soon after, like the Big Brother threads from above. Or keep it closed indefinitely.

Reactions: Adrian678j