General portrayal of futa in vids/games

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
~30% is roughly 1 in 3 more than the prior to the last 12 months.
What by itself mean nothing.
The impact of an increase depend of the initial frequency. A 100% increase do not have the same impact when it double 1 out of 100, than when it double 45 out of 100.
In the present case it make futa/trans games pass from ~8 out of 100 games, to ~14 out of 100 games (what in fact is probably nearer to 40%). It's a sensible increase, but not a significant one.

Well, yeah. Because it's overused. That's how that works.
But when something is overused, especially for so long, it also naturally fade away. And as Icarus Media or TessaXYZ confirmed, both with their words and in their games, it's what is currently happening. Even a game like Becoming a femboy (formerly known as Becoming a trap), that take place in an universe where Futa dominate the world, they conserve their high sex drive and oversized dick, but aren't forcing themselves nor effectively begin aggressively assertive.
It's even possible that this fading is partly the reason why there's actually a bit more futa games. New comers and some addicts wanting to prove that it's possible to write futa otherwise.

Since I guess I would consider myself new to partaking of futa content I haven't had time to notice anything fading or not. But if what I'm seeing is after the fading has started then it has a pretty long way to go.
It's a raw take, but I'm tempted to say that, limiting to sole futa, nowadays 60% of the games aren't true to the cliché. Not all effectively get rid of every bit of it, but most drop at least half of the stereotypical futa traits. But in the same time, they probably also are those that a newcomer would notice the less. Since their futas don't stand out as sexual freaks, it's only when they get naked that you remember what they are.
This said, I can be wrong. It's generally bad authors who rely solely on the cliché, therefore their games have less chances to interest me.

And, if true, that's something to look forward to (the trend towards normalcy that is).
Looks more on the side of Futagenesis unveiled than Icarus Media's games. Not that his games are bad, but they are strictly for futa lovers, what isn't the case for TessaXYZ game. Strictly speaking the character is a futa due to the story, but she could perfectly have been a normal girl genetically modified, without this change really altering the core of the story.

I realised the implications of the stereotype long ago [...]
Something that a creator that I'll not name (because I'm not here to shame creators) clearly haven't understood. He's at what ? His sixth or seventh collaboration on a game that will surely be abandoned in few months or rushed to an end, because he can't put his head out of the cliché and therefore build an interesting story. The worse being that he's also clearly stuck with the same game mechanism, making all his major games looks the same, what became boring long ago.

and in my universe created the concept of Huntresses, a biological evolution who are immune to their pheromones and far stronger and faster than them. Who sometimes hunt and kill them for sport, or just to keep the peace.
You can't create a god species without giving it a natural predator, else it will dominate the world and all diversity will disappear soon or later.

Also I'm not an addict I can quit anytime I want!
Yeah, and I'm not grumpy ;)

Reactions: tanstaafl

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
  • Dick's so big that they would cause severe hemorrhaging at best and death at worst.
  • Portrayed as more aggressive than the worst male predators in existence.
  • Single minded determination to cuck everyone.
  • Overwhelmingly rapey.
What's the point of even having Futa if she isn't an absolute powerhouse Alpha who takes what she wants when she wants it, if it has to be by force then so be it only thing that matters is getting her massive rocks off in/on man or/and woman because all they are to her is a cut of fuckable meat.