VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.10] [Bruni Multimedia]

1. 1.00 star(s)

tiannanjianshen

Compared to the first one, it feels a lot backwards. I'm more of a meet-and-greet kind of guy. Then use the sandbox to choose whether to spend your new day with a new patient or to engage with a patient you've already met and enjoy her story. Or go to all kinds of places to meet new people, understand their troubles and use their medical knowledge to treat them, and open free door-to-door clinic, contact them or their families, tell stories, invite them to your hospital and so on. So open map selection is a good choice, you can meet a variety of people in shopping malls, gyms, restaurants, bars and other places, you can add emergencies to make the game more interesting, such as someone fainted in the gym, someone in the bar, someone in the mall and so on. In the hospital for examination and treatment, we have all kinds of interesting interactions, increased intimacy, various conversations, or sexual acts and so on. Overall, the second generation was disappointing. I hope the author listens to the audience.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

zapzero

Classic case of failing to work and improve your vision, and succumbing to the chase of poorly thought out popular opinions without regard of the limited resources.

It may sound nice to cater to everyone's niche sexual taste, but even far more experienced devs soon realize how much work they need to do to just make one group happy, much less multiple groups that don't have content intersecting.

No surprise development moves at a glacial pace and is underwhelming and unpolished when published. Since the dev clearly doesnt get those kinks.

And now that gameplay is removed, and dumbed down into a simple VN, the clunky writing is exposed as well. Instead of improving the gameplay, it looks like the dev took the easy way out, gave up and removed it altogether.

Feels like multiple steps backward from the first game. A pity the dev didn't reflect on how to improve the experience but just chased empty challenges thoughtlessly, only to fail at execution.

Gave it two star based purely on the unique premise, despite the horrible execution. Too bad it's all wasted potential.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Uteriel

the game was ok befor the owner change.
    nothing great but not bad either and the dual mc was a step up from the first game.
    probably would have given it 3 or 4 stars at that time.

but now that the dev removed most gameplay it shows the lackluster story.
    without gameplay gp2 went from a few hours of playtime with some experimentation to 20 minutes of reading.
    or 2 minutes if you hold ctrl to skip dialogue.
    sex scenes are short and boring and examinations are a let down compared to the first game.

overall gp2 became a lot worse compared to the devs previous work.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

tarshack

BORING ,
    #1 very very few sex scenes and those that there are have no sex animation #2 assumes you have doctor skills, text and dialog poor at best.
    #3 bland graphics .
    #4 pure vanilla rating at highest .

simply boring and no advancement. in main MC as you progress
    making note to stay completely away from any other content of this dev if this is example of the style
  5. 1.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

Just started playing this and I have one word to describe it. Boring. No animations for the "sex" scenes which are more boring than watching paint dry. The one that I have come across seems to have as few scenes as possible without actually showing anything. The dialogue needs a major overhaul considering the letter "q" doesn't even show up. Overall, this game just needs to be abandoned or completely redone at this point.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

This game is a unique experience which lets you roleplay as a medical doctor. Make sure you turn vanilla mode off and not use simulation unless you really want to dig into medicine. In arcade mode the game offers aides for correct diagnosis (plus renpy rollback) while reading the texts adds to the atmosphere. A lot of work must have gone into those. There is some lewd action, like a lesbian scene with the first patient, but the game is still in an early phase of maybe 10% of the planned final content. However, it's already way enough material for a fun and a little educational gaming hour or two. I deduct one star for a few bugs and I'd wish for more detailed graphical visualizations of breast and genital exams and in general more pervy content.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

xmajicx

this game is for doctors ; since i am not one ; i spend all my time looking up medical terms rather than playing the game ; the male MC is an idiot - his KP points never increase so all he does is mis-diagnoses conditions :poop:
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ramus_igno

Promising VN, it has many interesting elements. The addition of male content is a good feature, that I am sure will make this more markeatable than GN1 for a simple reason: There are lots of straight erotic VNs but very few with homoerotic content. Less competition is key to selling a bit more. Keep up the great work!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

This game like the early one is after a niche part of the market and I walked away with a similar opinion. The renders are a tad too generic, the game play is almost silly detailed at places. It's a subpar adult game experience as a combination of those two. Then again that's almost identical to how I viewed the first so if unlike me you liked the first, you'll also probably like this one and YMMV. About a 2 for most gamers but probably a 4 for fans of the first game.