2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1658341241021.png

Overview:
Live the life of TWO doctors in this brand-new medical simulated Visual Novel.
Andrew and Julie are siblings and MDs and they recently inherited a once-renowned medical clinic from their aunt.
Join them in rebuilding the clinic, hiring staff and living their lives.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-13
Release Date: 2023-07-12
Developer: Bruni Multimedia - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.10
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

annalee_abdomen_bra.png xue_kiss_julie_1.png wQ2eNp.png tecGfg.png margareth_house_sex_3.png luis_exam_5.png uADEQy.png jennie_2_intro.png daniel_1_sex_4.png terrie_exam_5.png tRC1qE.png kWbz5Z.png lNMBGS.png G91Qf1.png JdyN3+.png eloise_1_temperature.png margareth_1_genital_exam.png johnathon_exam_over_2.png

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Medical accuracy
Written with deep research and the help of a real MD, General Practitioner 2 focuses on medical accuracy. Every medical information you will find in the game is consistent with the actual medical knowledge. Please remember this is a game, however, and if you need medical help you should always ask your doctor to help you.
I almost spit my coffee out when I first read this :ROFLMAO:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
One look at that dude's face was all I needed to decide which one I am going to play. So Julie it is.

BaasB

Gamejolt link can be removed as they no longer have adult content on their site anymore and the link leads nowhere as all adult content has been removed.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
General Practitioner 2 [0.0.9] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.8 GB/ 136 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
The first game couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a teacher's aide or an AVN - quite frankly it was a huge mess and not worth the hassle. Is this more of the same, or has the dev. changed the formula to focus more on the adult segments?

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Choose the correct way to diagnose an illness with the renewed codex, or do your best to ruin people's lives by giving them a wrong diagnosis.
Doctor: "Good news Man, along with the prostate check, we're giving free ass reach-arounds."

luis_exam_5.jpg

(a month later)
MC: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
BBC: "Time proved me right... Keep ya butthole tight!" :oops::LOL:

daniel_1_sex_4.jpg

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Can we pick up our female or male to play for entire game or it forced multiple protagonist type of game which mean we force to play as male protagonist as well? I would be better pick one of them and play with the protagonist we chose until the end of the game.
The description says that we can pick for each chapter who we wanna play as, if that's true you can play either for an entire playthrough without being forced to switch.

• Love
Reactions: Space_Cow99

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The description says that we can pick for each chapter who we wanna play as, if that's true you can play either for an entire playthrough without being forced to switch.
:unsure: MMM I don't see nothing into changes section about that: which explain somthing about Male and Female Protagonist and how ti work. I doubt.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
:unsure: MMM I don't see nothing into changes section about that: which explain somthing about Male and Female Protagonist and how ti work. I doubt.
From the Dev Notes:

"Choose to live each chapter of the main story from Andrew or Julie's point of view. Different paths mean different stories to unfold, people to meet and consequences to play!
Make them professional, respected doctors or corrupt them down to a path of money, lust or even crime! While a sibling might be a saint, the other one might be the exact opposite! Who knows where you could get them into!"

I think this sounds as if we can be optimistic. :)

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes