2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'll give this a look. I played GP from way back and got the Sister and Nurse endings. Never complete the Rita, Old GF, or Asian gal endings because as much as I initially enjoyed the exams they got to be too much. I hope the exams are not as extensive in this one and there is more story mode.

BTW this developer is a nice guy and I wish him well. He's been interested in making sure questions and bugs are answered in the past. +1 on that alone.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
lol maker of this game doesn't seem to know a thing about healthcare.. you certainly don't vaccinate at that spot where first patients gets it.
He states he has made the game with the advisement of an MD. When I played GP as a former military EMT I came across discrepancies that drove me crazy. Bruno claimed he followed Italian medical journals when we discussed it.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've noticed a few things already. First, as in GP, there are translation issues. I also noticed that when the two MCs take a shower it gives attractiveness points to the other. Is that by design? It seems off. I've also noticed an awarding of +1 professional pts for Julie when I had her flirt with a patient. The tutorial said it would cause a negative point. With Andrew I spent 4-5 hours in the living room and gained KP but in the codex it still shows 0 KP. This bug interferes with exams by Andrew. His KP are not registering so you don't get hints for the exams.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
lol maker of this game doesn't seem to know a thing about healthcare.. you certainly don't vaccinate at that spot where first patients gets it.
He surely knows a lot, you should go further through the game and read the codex. Considering vaccinations, there are different policies in different countries and times.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
He states he has made the game with the advisement of an MD. When I played GP as a former military EMT I came across discrepancies that drove me crazy. Bruno claimed he followed Italian medical journals when we discussed it.
I'm not a doctor, but in general, procedures are there mostly to ensure consistency: everybody should do it in the same way. That doesn't mean it's the only way.

For example: should a firearm be carried with the barrel up or down? From safety point of view, you can make the argument for both. But the important thing is that everybody is doing it the same!

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
He surely knows a lot, you should go further through the game and read the codex. Considering vaccinations, there are different policies in different countries and times.
well do tell me or show me proof where vaccination is injected near elbow, i've never seen that happen nor i've been taught to do so, sure i'm only a nurse so i surely don't know everything, but if i'd inject to that position i'd be fired most likely as there's no muscle that's approved for injecting vaccine. my guess for that is that main reason is here are too many nerves n veins that would get likely hit + muscular tissue is much thinner than in shoulder muscle for example. but as i said, do prove me wrong by all means.

also whatever it says in codex can be simply copy pasted doesn't mean that person doing so understands a shite.

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I will admit while the first game had its moments it was 95% medical psudeo-simulator and 5% Adult VN so I am not expecting much quality here as the dev couldn't figure out what they were doing the last time.

Oh well lets see where this goes...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Rexaureus

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
For example: should a firearm be carried with the barrel up or down? From safety point of view, you can make the argument for both. But the important thing is that everybody is doing it the same!
What kind of question is that? Clearly the more superior way is pointing upward, that way you just need to angle it a little when you had enough with this shitty world!
/s

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I love GP1 so I'm gonna absolutely play this game too , but where is the animation tag ? If I'm not mistaken GP1 has animations

Jun 6, 2022
the game is very buggy, many texts are out of the box, Julie only gains knowledge points, while her brother gains the others but not knowledge points. making it impossible to raise Julie's stats and very difficult to play as Andrew as he gains no knowledge points to spend.

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
I don't know why everyone is so hung up on the brother's looks. The eyes may look weird but he looks fine, better than 80% of games on here that make guys look ugly.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes