2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
There are some bugs like playing as the Male MC and the game showing an image of the female MC or the text refering to the oposite MC or the stats changing for the other MC.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
There is way too much technical jargon. If you are going to use that then it would be better to have an index that we can reference while doing the consultations. Chosing from a list of tests that I have no clue what does is not really interesting. It is very random.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the first game at first, but then it started to irritate me, I hope that this time we can have sex with patients during the consultation, the first game for me was to think that I could have sex with patients who captivated me to try the game but after a while I saw that would not happen because of this and with all the bugs and boring mechanics of the first game I gave up.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I doubt it's that simple, but it does feel like a wasted opportunity.
Even if it were just optional.
yeah haven't played it yet but unless designed for it with a patch in mind the story and dialog would probably have to be mostly re-written and still match the renders since it's not a simple roommate>sister change with a script. And if in the original they never actually fuck that would have to be rendered as well (assuming you had the same or reasonably close Daz assets as those used in the original). Some patches take so much work you might as well make your own incest AVN from scratch, as everytime the non-incest AVN gets updated so the patch would have to be as well when it's that invasive.

Last edited:

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Weird this is a VN but in none of the screenshots is there any text or choices or anything shown lol.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The first game of this General Prectitioner I didin't played it du the fac was Male Protagonist only.
Hope this sequel gonne be like this with chose who we can play for entire game. This way I can avoid chose for Male Protagonist: which I named Asshole = Name and Limp Dick = Nickname. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes