2.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 1, 2018
I love the doctor setup, but this game take it to the ludirous level of difficulty!
We're not PHD, we're ... "dreamers" ^^

Hope it continues but with a "Easy mode" without the doctor technical stuff or "auto mode".
Any other game in the doctor style ?

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
I love the doctor setup, but this game take it to the ludirous level of difficulty!
We're not PHD, we're ... "dreamers" ^^

Hope it continues but with a "Easy mode" without the doctor technical stuff or "auto mode".
Any other game in the doctor style ?
Obviously the dev's other two games. And you might also want to take a look at Medschool - Love and Friends.

Nov 23, 2017
Really enjoyed the original game and what I played of a build of this one a while back, hoping to see more of it in the future.

Dec 7, 2019
Compared to the first one, it feels a lot backwards. I'm more of a meet-and-greet kind of guy. Then use the sandbox to choose whether to spend your new day with a new patient or to engage with a patient you've already met and enjoy her story. Or go to all kinds of places to meet new people, understand their troubles and use their medical knowledge to treat them, and open free door-to-door clinic, contact them or their families, tell stories, invite them to your hospital and so on. So open map selection is a good choice, you can meet a variety of people in shopping malls, gyms, restaurants, bars and other places, you can add emergencies to make the game more interesting, such as someone fainted in the gym, someone in the bar, someone in the mall and so on. In the hospital for examination and treatment, we have all kinds of interesting interactions, increased intimacy, various conversations, or sexual acts and so on. Overall, the second generation was disappointing. I hope the author listens to the audience.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes