2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GeneralPractitioner2-0.0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So this revamped version isn't sandbox mode. Seems to be more kinetic. Got to a certain point and it booted me back to start screen.

Played Andrew role (choice at start). Never seems to give you the option to switch to Julie afterwards.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
So this revamped version isn't sandbox mode. Seems to be more kinetic. Got to a certain point and it booted me back to start screen.

Played Andrew role (choice at start). Never seems to give you the option to switch to Julie afterwards.
That boot back to main menu point was the end of the V10 release. And no, you don't get to switch like in the pre-V10 version. Instead you choose your char at the end of the prologue and play the game twice: one time with Julie as MC and one time with Andrew. They are independent kinetic novel paths each with their own patients and scenes. The concept still has some challenges: e.g. characters properly introduced only in the Julie path but appearing also in the Andrew part leaving you with a big question mark who the hell this is until you played Julie. In general, my impression is starting as Julie and then Andrew gives a better experience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and loqex

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Definitely one of those AVNs meant for med students. Everyone else will either get bored or annoyed most likely since that's mostly the focus rather than the usual trying to fuck LI's. Like an NTR AVN, there is definitely a small market for this.

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Could be much more enjoyable as a game, but so far it seems like i should first go get a degree to be able to play.. I will give it a shot later again, only if there is going to be a cheat/mod to help us through.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Powered through it and only incest I got was MC and his sis sucking face by a lake and copping a feel of her panties while she was sleeping before that. And before that point a lot of holes in the story. While not a sandbox anymore it just jumps from scene to scene and 1 day to the next (with some days nothing happening) with seemingly very little continuity in between with the usual sandboxy feel to it. Apparently when they ditched the sandbox format they forgot to re-write the story and mostly just did a 1:1 conversion with 1 day = 1 scene/event not too far past the intro.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Can we completely avoid playing the FMC ?
Dev says no NTR so hopefully the only male Julie can have is Andrew right ?
Avoiding everything regarding other males npc will shrink too much the game or hopefully the amount of gay content is very low?
Ty in advance

Morho

May 16, 2023
well i tought that i hate minigames...but now i find this one...is there some walkthrue mod? or i need start study to became doctor to be able play this?

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Can we completely avoid playing the FMC ?
Dev says no NTR so hopefully the only male Julie can have is Andrew right ?
Avoiding everything regarding other males npc will shrink too much the game or hopefully the amount of gay content is very low?
Ty in advance
I never play FMC AVNs. In this one you don't have to play Julie if you don't want to, so I skipped it. As far as gay shit, Andrew isn't forced to molest his male patients so if you saw it you chose to do so. Besides that there's really only 2 optional sex scenes and both are with one of your nurses, Jane (who is married, so that can't end well). And if you prefer going bareback, tough shit, no choice in that matter (I really hope that's optional if/when he pops Julie's cherry).

Reactions: Grelk
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes