2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
1687704613308.png

Greetings fellow players and doctors!

Recently, I was presented with an engaging opportunity that necessitated a shift in my current life. As such, I had to part ways with Bruni Multimedia and pass on the rights of ownership for all games and their licenses to another entity. Although this decision wasn't easy for me to make, it has opened up many doors of potential success moving forward.

Dodonovels is the new entity which will own all of my games in the future.With the idea of rebranding in mind, I believe now is an ideal moment to create a new name and logo for my games.

Updates and patches for all the games have been delayed a lot for this reason, and I apologize for that. With confidence, I will now take the lead again and you can anticipate more releases and content to come shortly. This is even with a few collaborations from some of the people who responded positively to my request for help that I issued only weeks ago.
1687704590011.png
What is going to change for the games?
Absolutely nothing, except that bug fixing and new content will be once more made available faster and sooner.
Does this mean you're no longer involved in the projects?
No, I'm still very much involved. The same development and ideas are still at the wheel and will continue to provide support for each game as usual. Something will change especially in General Practitioner 2, and the game will receive more and more content.
Do you still need our help?
Of course I do! Crowdfunding and early access is of fundamental importance for very small indie studios like Dodonovels, and the future success and release of the games depends on how well they're received and supported by the public. Without your help , it would be impossible to make all projects a reality.

Thank you for your trust and support during this transition period. It has been an amazing journey so far and I'm looking forward to what the future holds!

Sincerely,

Andrea

JJCoolio

Jul 15, 2021
View attachment 2723104

Greetings fellow players and doctors!

Recently, I was presented with an engaging opportunity that necessitated a shift in my current life. As such, I had to part ways with Bruni Multimedia and pass on the rights of ownership for all games and their licenses to another entity. Although this decision wasn't easy for me to make, it has opened up many doors of potential success moving forward.

Dodonovels is the new entity which will own all of my games in the future.With the idea of rebranding in mind, I believe now is an ideal moment to create a new name and logo for my games.

Updates and patches for all the games have been delayed a lot for this reason, and I apologize for that. With confidence, I will now take the lead again and you can anticipate more releases and content to come shortly. This is even with a few collaborations from some of the people who responded positively to my request for help that I issued only weeks ago.
View attachment 2723103
What is going to change for the games?
Absolutely nothing, except that bug fixing and new content will be once more made available faster and sooner.
Does this mean you're no longer involved in the projects?
No, I'm still very much involved. The same development and ideas are still at the wheel and will continue to provide support for each game as usual. Something will change especially in General Practitioner 2, and the game will receive more and more content.
Do you still need our help?
Of course I do! Crowdfunding and early access is of fundamental importance for very small indie studios like Dodonovels, and the future success and release of the games depends on how well they're received and supported by the public. Without your help , it would be impossible to make all projects a reality.

Thank you for your trust and support during this transition period. It has been an amazing journey so far and I'm looking forward to what the future holds!

Sincerely,

Andrea
Wow, that's crazy! I hope the update scheduled isn't delayed at all because of this

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Sep 22 version 9 was released. In Dec 22 dev wrote update 10 would be just around the corner. In Jan he asks for support. In Feb the re-branding to Dodonovels is completed and faster releases are promised. After this nothing for now 5 months. Almost 10 months since last release. I wonder what's going on and suspect real life priorities, but even AWAM moves faster. I made my peace with seeing no further releases, thanked the dev for his work so far by a contribution and moved on. Pitty though and a small rest of hope remains.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Dear fellow doctors,

I hope this message finds you well. It's been quite a while since our last communication, and for that, I sincerely apologize. The silence wasn't due to a lack of effort or intention but was the result of significant changes happening behind the scenes. Since our last update in October, the ownership of the game has transitioned, bringing with it fresh perspectives and exciting new ideas. With this, we've taken time to rethink, rework, and revise our beloved game General Practitioner 2 from the ground up.

One significant change that I'm thrilled to share with you is the restructuring of our gameplay schema. No longer will you need to click on rooms or grind content to progress the story. Now, the game progresses in "chapters," which offers the chance to delve deeper into the lives and experiences of our characters.

You'll have the freedom to choose which character to play first—Andrew or his sister Julie—and then, should you wish, you could restart the game to explore the content and storyline of the character you didn't pick initially. This ensures that all game content is playable and fully accessible, regardless of your initial choice of path or actions.

Furthermore, the game will allow you to develop relationships not only between Andrew and Julie but also with the three nurses working at the clinic. Plus, keep your eyes peeled for new characters arriving soon. And that's not all—we're also excited to share that new chapters and stories are already in the pipeline, designed to keep you entertained and intrigued!

We've also made medical exams a part of the story. As a player, you'll need to tackle these one after the other, paving the way for progress in relationships and helping to increase the awareness of our two young doctors.

We are genuinely grateful for your continued support throughout these changes. We recognize that our hiatus from updates has been longer than we all would have liked , but we assure you it was for the good of the game. We believe these changes will enrich your experience of General Practitioner 2, making it more engaging and rewarding.

Lastly, and probably the most eagerly awaited news, I am thrilled to announce that the next update will be released right away! We are as excited as you are to dive back into the game, and we can't wait to hear what you think of the improvements.

So, get ready to embark on new adventures, encounter new faces, and unravel new stories. Thank you again for your patience, your support, and your enthusiasm—it means the world to us. Let's gear up for a remarkable journey ahead in the world of General Practitioner 2!

Best wishes,

Andrea Bruni
Developer of General Practitioner 2

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
if its not getting updated here so i can test it i dont care how much praise its being given.
especialy after an owner change who knows if the game is still worth financial support or not.
considering gp2 is lacking considerably in content compared to the first one with the last update here leaving a lot to be desired.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I'm a bit skeptical on this "moved to a new company" thing. It sounds like the dev jad a company, desolved it, and just set up under a different company name. That is these are real companys.

I'm wondering what Patreon's rules on things like this are. The Patron page is still up and has this seitch announced, bit I would think something like this would rrquire a new page for transparecy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
if its not getting updated here so i can test it i dont care how much praise its being given.
especialy after an owner change who knows if the game is still worth financial support or not.
considering gp2 is lacking considerably in content compared to the first one with the last update here leaving a lot to be desired.
I see no SS/BB option which means it's been whitewashed for Patreon/Steam standards so it's definitely not worth supporting, at least to me (I only sub to loli AVNs not allowed here so can't be had for free). Just enjoy it while it's free, even if it does eventually get an abandoned tag like the majority of AVNs do these days. I was gonna just ignore it but since it's supposedly not a sandbox anymore I guess it's worth a try.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I'm a bit skeptical on this "moved to a new company" thing. It sounds like the dev jad a company, desolved it, and just set up under a different company name. That is these are real companys.

I'm wondering what Patreon's rules on things like this are. The Patron page is still up and has this seitch announced, bit I would think something like this would rrquire a new page for transparecy.
Like anyone pays attention to Patreon's rules (incest hardly only rule to ignore). It's probably why there's so many payment options, getting caught and having their Patreon banned is less of a big deal, in the mean time extra advertising. As far as they are concerned different payment info = different person/company, and it's pretty unlikely they will hire a private investigator or similar lengths to find out if it's a shell for another company or actually the same person or whatever. It's actually a smart move, make an LLC then if it gets a bad rep, too much debt or whatever simply dissolve it and make a new one. Like Trump once said bankruptcy laws work for him. Personally I simply don't use Patreon, Kickstarter, etc, no chance to get ripped off then.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.10] [Bruni Multimedia]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 1935937

Overview:
Live the life of TWO doctors in this brand-new medical simulated Visual Novel.
Andrew and Julie are siblings and MDs and they recently inherited a once-renowned medical clinic from their aunt.
Join them in rebuilding the clinic, hiring staff and living their lives.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-13
Release Date: 2023-07-12
Developer: Bruni Multimedia - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.10
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NGL, this is seriously cool!

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes