2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

khalek0

Mar 25, 2021
Hey, so I choose to play as Andrew but the character is woman, is that bug or..? Also what does "Characters always present" in settings means? Thanks

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, Bruni Multimedia
when I play as male doctor, everytime I choose to visit the bathroom, my sister receives +1 for looks :)

And on weekends I have the possibility to choose to date Margharet, but anything is happening. Frankly, I am not sure I have seen her so far :)

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I played the first game but never finished it. While I thought the idea behind the game was cool it did everything for me to dislike it.
- too much actual gameplay, sandbox/grind, repeating examinations
- wasn't a harem so it was mandatory to replay over and over again
- even with the walkthrough I couldn't get some scenes I wanted
- NTR

Reactions: Grelk

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
So far from what I have seen so far.

I named her brother EWWW.

I like incest just not with him ever.

Andrew: Not very amusing, I have two years of expertise than you!
Me: Too bad you spent those 2 years practicing plastic surgery on yourself and I have to say that you failed miserably at it.

An "[Jules], don't be a jerk! You'll have plenty of patients there; you can train to become the head pediatrician in a half year!"

Should be An "[Julie], don't be a jerk! You'll have plenty of patients there; you can train to become the head pediatrician in a half year!" otherwise the spot where he's saying her name will be blank.

Multiple spots during the Xue exanimation their last name is being shown as Pearce instead of Pierce.

One spot Jules is speaking instead of Xue.

I picked Julie for the FC's name and Jules for her nickname but Jules is being used for her name that is shown whenever she's talking.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
How to open console please?
Download unren found in the tools section of the site. Place the .exe file where the games .exe's file is and double click it. There are different options that you can pick like extract images .rpy files or enable dev mode. I usually pick option 9 to do it all and once it's done there will be a dev mode file made by unren that will unlock dev mode.

If your game is open close it and then bring it back up. Load save file and hit shift + D then click variables to see what variables are active in the game. Next open the console using shift + O and type in the variables name as it's seen in the variables list. Say you want money if it's spelled Money then you must type in Money=whatever value you want.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
The first game turnd from an erotic VN to a Med school training simulator. It was so horrible. So much medical Jargon and the game assumes you must have studied pharmacology and other medical fields in school.
yep n most likely that info isn't even accurate or at least offers only one view. anyway game needs choice to skip male patients really cba with them.

Aug 15, 2021
Download unren found in the tools section of the site. Place the .exe file where the games .exe's file is and double click it. There are different options that you can pick like extract images .rpy files or enable dev mode. I usually pick option 9 to do it all and once it's done there will be a dev mode file made by unren that will unlock dev mode.

If your game is open close it and then bring it back up. Load save file and hit shift + D then click variables to see what variables are active in the game. Next open the console using shift + O and type in the variables name as it's seen in the variables list. Say you want money if it's spelled Money then you must type in Money=whatever value you want.
Cool. I had done it the manual way by editting the 00console.rpy file, which meant essentially brute forcing the typical variables using logical naming conventions. Seeing what all this option allows, I'm going to have to see what I else I can do with it now.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
If your playing Julie there shouldn't be a date Margareth option for the weekends as that has nothing to do with Julie.

Reactions: menatv

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I played the first game but never finished it. While I thought the idea behind the game was cool it did everything for me to dislike it.
- too much actual gameplay, sandbox/grind, repeating examinations
- wasn't a harem so it was mandatory to replay over and over again
- even with the walkthrough I couldn't get some scenes I wanted
- NTR
I finished first one. Got a couple of endings. All of them are stupid !!!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I finished first one. Got a couple of endings. All of them are stupid !!!
Sad to hear this. Other than this very useful comment, can you please suggest me how to improve them? I'm always working to improve my games, no matter when they were released.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
lol maker of this game doesn't seem to know a thing about healthcare.. you certainly don't vaccinate at that spot where first patients gets it.
I'm a videogame developer, not a doctor. If you point out something wrong I'll see to it it will be fixed. Does this make the game bad or unplayable?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Was never a fan of the original doctor; "Andrew" is kind of a doofus, but "Julie" is great!
That said, it's still more of a, "nosedive your career to see a couple of oddly-angled nude renders" simulator, with a bunch of medical stuff you just skip to the answer at the end for. It was impressive to see how many renders went to the two MCs this early, but the scene progression between the two is very inconsistent: it seems like gaining stats as one doesn't improve your odds at a positive response when the roles are reversed, as no matter how many times you cuddle your sister at night, when she's the one initiating, he's suddenly outraged at her deviancy.
I think I'm at about 200 Sibling Relationship, 80 Sister Corruption and 80 Brother Sexpertise. And I did notice with "Characters always present" it makes everyone everpresent wherever you go, except for the sister only being in the bathroom every few days, if I'm lucky. And I know better than to read into those implications... :poop:

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes