• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Generations [v0.1.8] [Blind Naga Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Three Fang

I've played both 1.8 and the 2.9 versions and both hold the promise of a fun, sexy VN. There isn't a lot content yet, but what is there so far is good. I'd recommend waiting to download for a few months if you're looking for a more complete experience but if you're fine with downloading a preview, go ahead.

The developers are active and constantly update on the progress they make. The community surrounding this VN is positive as well. I think this VN will definitely be one to watch through development.

Also, if you are uncomfortable with anything like Futanari, there are easily accessible options to remove content as well as obviously marked choices for something you might want avoid or not. There isn't a lot of content yet, but the tools and current writing style hint that you are more than capable of tailoring your own experience while playing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Just completed v 0.1.8 and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting another Star Trek parody, but the storyline the Dev's created is unique and entertaining. The graphics are great, as far as 2D goes, and the sexual tension and innuendos are humorous and stimulating. Though it's not tagged, there seems to be one character that has secret Femdom leaning, looking to see where that leads. There IS Futanari content, and it's not optional as far as I can tell, so if you don't like Futa, you might want to pass on this one. Aside from that, I'm definitely going to keep watch for the next update and look forward to seeing where this one goes.