VN Ren'Py Generations [v0.1.8] [Blind Naga Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1684952452819.png

Overview:
You've been called upon to Save The Galaxy, Captain! And Fullfill Your Desires while you're at it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-24
Developer: Blind Naga Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0012.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Quite the initial setup you've got here. :)

Of course, given the setup, I'm curious about how much of a timespan you're planning on covering. Being a 'generational' ship is a rather specific thing, namely that reproduction is expected as centuries tick by in the travel between stars, thus generations of crew come and go. And if MC really is the only fertile male on board, well, incest and inbreeding is only one generation away. Keep in mind, I'm thumbs-up on that, (y) but I know it's a big topic for anybody, so I'm not really expecting it. Especially since both of the relevant tags are not up there at the top of the thread.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
The whole premise basically gets ruined by the futa, even more so if you're forced to share with the futa or actually deal with with it.

" happens to be one of the last virile males in the galaxy "
The only reason to do this set up, is to the be only working dick around and have a harem. Adding Futa basically defeats the entire purpose instantly.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes