VN Ren'Py Generations [v0.1.8] [Blind Naga Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 28, 2021
I actually quite like futa, but only if it's futa on girl. Since the game has a male protagonist, tho, it seems like it's heading to futa on male content, which would be a big yikes for me.

Makes me wonder why the dev(s) even put a futa in the game, though. Don't think I've ever met a futa enjoyer who likes futaXmale. Could've either kept her a girl with no penis or made her a trap femboy for the people who like that sort of thing. Idk, maybe they're just really trying to capture a specific niche, but right now I feel like this alienates the vast majority of the futa market since they don't like futaXmale, which is bad if they're trying to cater to futa enjoyers. Might as well just take the penis off the deer girl and cater to the larger het market already playing the game, or turn her into a full on femboy and make the character optional for the people who like femboys.

Gonna have to pass on this, unfortunately. A shame, since the art looks very charming.
I mean it's just one charecter, personally I'm happy to see male penetrating futa (I assume) content
It's also futa n female or futa fucking a guys ass
I prefer male fucking futa so this seem like a direction I'll like

Reactions: Thirtyeight

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
One of the text blurbs describing the species in the codex actually specifies that one species you encounter includes a futa gender that does both mother and father offspring, so that's helpful. But the context is that this was before the galactic infertility infection got around, so who knows if that's still the case.

There is a setting in the Options (and also at the start of the game) that lets you turn futa-on-male off (as well as futa-male-female, futa-on-female, and female-on-female, all individual settings). If you turn it off, at the last scene in the current version, which includes a futa character, the MC notices them taking a bath, decides they're busy, and just leaves. Nothing uncomfortable happens, unless futas existing at all is uncomfortable.

If you leave the futa-on-male setting on, well, the girl is also masturbating, and has some things to say.
I'm just always hoping for authentic FUTAs with no balls where the 'penis' is really a giant clit. Never see them outside of censored Japanese games.

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
Love the art, so far i'm really enjoying the build up and setting and I while understand it's last man scenario that doesn't change that it's effective. Definitely into Persephone the most of the girls being very forward and being a futa is a plus for me but I recognize it's not for everyone so being able to choose to avoid those scenes for others is great. I think Elma is probably my second favorite design and if my speculation is right she's based on another Elma from ishizuko reviewers so yay 2 futa to choose from. Honestly just a lot of positivity here in term of the package as a whole and I hope to see this make it's way to completion. Blind naga Studios(cheeky title) Perdita is definately number 3 for me. Good luck and good fortune developer, if you ever need suggestions just ask us here in the comments for inspiration. Plenty of us would be happy to help this project :)

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I actually quite like futa, but only if it's futa on girl. Since the game has a male protagonist, tho, it seems like it's heading to futa on male content, which would be a big yikes for me.

Makes me wonder why the dev(s) even put a futa in the game, though. Don't think I've ever met a futa enjoyer who likes futaXmale. Could've either kept her a girl with no penis or made her a trap femboy for the people who like that sort of thing. Idk, maybe they're just really trying to capture a specific niche, but right now I feel like this alienates the vast majority of the futa market since they don't like futaXmale, which is bad if they're trying to cater to futa enjoyers. Might as well just take the penis off the deer girl and cater to the larger het market already playing the game, or turn her into a full on femboy and make the character optional for the people who like femboys.

Gonna have to pass on this, unfortunately. A shame, since the art looks very charming.
Futa on male is like my #1 kink. We will watch this game's progress with great interest.

thetallguy

Dec 16, 2018
Curious to know if you have any sort of timeline or ETA on an updated version or full release? Like a blue-balled-barclay i feel the simulation ended too soon.

Reactions: TissuePlease

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
it is possible to download version 2.1.0 through itch.io, please update download links or to the very least the thread title, "thread updated" or changelog info.

Reactions: Blaisdale

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
An Unfortunate Development

Dear Community and Supporters,
We hope this post finds you well. We are writing to you today with a heavy heart and sincere apology. Over the past year, your unwavering support and enthusiasm for our visual novel project have been nothing short of incredible. Your feedback, encouragement, and patience have been the driving force behind our development journey.
It is with deep regret that we must inform you that we are facing an unforeseen setback in the development of our game. Our talented contract artist, who has been an integral part of this project, has unfortunately had to resign from their position due to personal reasons. This unexpected departure has left us in a challenging position, as we rely heavily on their creative vision and expertise.
As a result, we have made the difficult decision to delay the full release of our game indefinitely after the release of its next chapter. We understand how disappointing this news may be, especially after your continued support and anticipation. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause.
However, amidst this setback, we are determined to persevere. Our development team is committed to overcoming this obstacle and ensuring that our vision for the game comes to fruition. To this end, we have decided to bring our art production in-house to avoid relying on external resources in the future.
We want to assure you that your support has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated, and we absolutely understand if you choose to withdraw your support during this uncertain time.
In the coming weeks, we will be sharing more details about our plans for the future and our vision for a new project. We are excited about the possibilities that lie ahead and are eager to embark on this new chapter with you.
Once again, we want to express my deepest gratitude for your backing us. Your passion for our game has been a constant source of inspiration for us, and we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing community standing by our side.
Thank you for your patience, your understanding, and your continued support.
Warmest regards,
Blind Naga Studios
Was recently posted on patreon.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes