Daz [Genesis 9] Looking for High quality skin materials

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
I made my skin recipe and recorded a YouTube video ( ). Here is an example of my recipe:

01.png

Of the finished recipes, I was pleasantly surprised by Frida_8_F's skin. I tweaked the cards a bit, but for the most part it's close to my result.

01.png

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
AJC uses custom models (and likely custom textures), so I can't really help you. Though, if you message them through the Daz forums, I'm sure they'll help. They were super nice when I tried asking about their model(s), even if they couldn't give me the recipe for them.

Any of the Daz Originals are going to be pretty good, though. I'm personally a fan of Julia 9 for less detail (e.g. younger characters, though it's still perfectly usable for older characters as I've used it for that.) and Van Helsing 9 for young adult (20 y/o+ characters). That being said, good/great lighting can make any render look good.

Van Helsing 9:

Blender1.jpg

Ignore the hair in left render. Was having some issues with it that have since been fixed.

Julia 9:

vid2.png

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hi all!

I'm writing today to see if anyone has any links to characters or skin materials for Genesis 9 female characters? I saw the skin quality on the character for this outfit and it's phenomenal! Or even better if you can tell me the skin it is!

https://f95zone.to/threads/ajc-senshi-legacy-outfit-adeilsonjc.217299/

Any recommendations for really nice, high-quality skins are much appreciated!
has always been one of the better character creators out there, IMO, with some of the best skins. They do a lot of G9's now as well. One issue I noticed with their G9 skins is that some of them have the Transparency Weight setting a little too high. When they have features like a vein map, this can make them a little too obvious. I changed the TW setting to 0.50 from the stock 0.75 it shipped with.

I 100% agree with MissFortune about Van Helsing 9's skin. It's very nice and I use it on a GILF in one of my VN's.

Finally, if you are interested in a skin for a black/mixed character, Olivia 9's skin is also very nice and there's an alternate shapes package with YA versions of the skin too.

GILF with Van Helsing 9's skin...

dh_4K_kelly_test_1.jpg

Olivia 9 skin (YA version) - I added a couple of shades darker effect

chapter_1.50_02_preview.jpg