RPGM Completed Genius Rookie Adventurer – The Fall to Miserable Slavery [v1.0] [Roadman]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
A short RPG focusing on embarrassing situations where an adventurer girl is forced to follow orders and humiliated!!
Irene was living a smooth sailing life as a genius adventurer, however, she was caught in a trap by a lower-ranking adventurer who had made a grudge against her, and was put under a spell of forced servitude.
As a result, Irene was unable to resist orders, and was forced to follow all sorts of embarrassing orders.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Original Title: 天才新人冒険者 ~惨めな奴○への転落劇~
Developer: Roadman -
Translator: hentify~
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.png 3.png event_kizyoui_cream_egaonamida.png event_Mzi_osikko_hutekinamida.png

Last edited:

blergh123

May 31, 2020
played some time ago with MTL tool.
Short linear story of fMC being humiliated and raped, i think i remember there being some gamebreaking bugs that i had to cheat to bypass.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The art is beautiful, but there is almost no content here. A couple of animations and also a couple of sex poses and also a couple of naked poses. This is where all the content ends. The rest is all text. This is too small for a full game.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I love how you can just go on the dlsite and it literally tells you its a 2 hour game and what you see is what you get.

If this is OPs first translation, then we should be focusing on that. From the screenshot, I don't like how spread out the words are in the dialogue box. That should be fixed.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes