RPGM Completed Genius Rookie Adventurer – The Fall to Miserable Slavery [v1.0] [Roadman]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hentify~

Jun 9, 2024
Try re-extracting the game to a shorter path (C:\MyGames\Genius\game.exe) and see if it runs.

If you're running the game in a sandbox (I think you may be?) it could be the configuration of that but I'm not sure, maybe create a new box.

aaa0083

Jul 22, 2018
The game only has 1 CG set. The cover art, the naked version, and 1 alternate pose, few expressions, that's all.

But the writing is sick if you like this type of fiendish story. No gruesome included but it's pretty much mentally gruesome.
I usual don't believe "Don't judge a Hentai game by its CG", but this is the one.

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
But the writing is sick if you like this type of fiendish story. No gruesome included but it's pretty much mentally gruesome.
I usual don't believe "Don't judge a Hentai game by its CG", but this is the one.
It's great, but I look forward to the sequel: "Genius Slave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
realizes that she can give orders to herself." It definitely includes her. It includes the dog!

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Would've really considered it if the story was about breaking through the spell of servitude and turn the tables back on the "lower-ranking adventurer". Shame.

Jul 21, 2020
Art looks good but honestly? would it kill ome of these devs to make a girl that's curvy with fat tits instead of a gremlin-looking shit like this?

pixyl

Dec 19, 2021
games with characters like this one (or Detective Girl of Steam City) is why this site needs a "small boobs" tag. They're not tagged as "loli", yet have small boobs. I just like girls with small boobs, don't get why there's no tag for it yet.

LordSHadow9623

Jul 21, 2022
Looks decent but since its censored, i refuse to touch it. I despise censorship completely and utterly. Unless it can be uncensored, it is worthless

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes