• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Proofreader] Paid German proofreader needed [CLOSED]

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Project: Lowelas wager

Developer: KamtiGames
Discord: kamti #1424
Site:

Hello guys,

for the new project we currently look for German proofreader. Need a native speaking guy.

Total volume to proofread - 80 000 words.
Time of work - 2 months.

Rate: 0,01 $ per word.

Please DM.

Thanks!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
everything.

actually depends on how much you earn. on low levels its 14% on higher levels it can easily get to 40% and more.
then you gotta pay health care which also depends on how much you earn. between 15% or a bit over 100 bucks and over 700 bucks.

anyway, id be surprised if you can find any german doing this. thats 6 pages per day for a whole month (raw text without going through gibberish code).

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for explanation.

I looked for proofreaders for other languages and it's not a problem at all.
If you are 30 and you have 2 children the payment looks not so high. But when you are hungry 20 yo student, it's quite enough.
I was hangry)

Lidiaa

Jan 18, 2020
German can be exhausting to read sometimes since translated text are mostly bad, if you use google e.G. Im german but that would be a hussle for any other german aswell but good luck. And some AI models can do a pretty decent job translating that most other translators

exiqwert

Sep 24, 2020
Project: Lowelas wager

Developer: KamtiGames
Discord: kamti #1424
Site:

Hello guys,

for the new project we currently look for German proofreader. Need a native speaking guy.

Total volume to proofread - 80 000 words.
Time of work - 2 months.

Rate: 0,01 $ per word.

Please DM.

Thanks!
added you on discord im german and can maybe help out but i dunno if i can do all so if you can send me more options etc about anything etc we can maybe come together, als do you need a 100% german translation or adopted with also slang what we use in germany :thinking:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Update.
Not so much stuff left, guys. Can give small amounts.