kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Project: Lowelas wager

Developer: KamtiGames
Discord: kamti #1424
Site:

Hello guys,

for the new project we currently look for German proofreader. Need a native speaking guy.

Total volume to proofread - 80 000 words.
Time of work - 2 months.

Rate: 0,01 $ per word.

Please DM.

Thanks!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
everything.

actually depends on how much you earn. on low levels its 14% on higher levels it can easily get to 40% and more.
then you gotta pay health care which also depends on how much you earn. between 15% or a bit over 100 bucks and over 700 bucks.

anyway, id be surprised if you can find any german doing this. thats 6 pages per day for a whole month (raw text without going through gibberish code).

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for explanation.

I looked for proofreaders for other languages and it's not a problem at all.
If you are 30 and you have 2 children the payment looks not so high. But when you are hungry 20 yo student, it's quite enough.
I was hangry)

Lidiaa

Jan 18, 2020
German can be exhausting to read sometimes since translated text are mostly bad, if you use google e.G. Im german but that would be a hussle for any other german aswell but good luck. And some AI models can do a pretty decent job translating that most other translators

exiqwert

Sep 24, 2020
Project: Lowelas wager

Developer: KamtiGames
Discord: kamti #1424
Site:

Hello guys,

for the new project we currently look for German proofreader. Need a native speaking guy.

Total volume to proofread - 80 000 words.
Time of work - 2 months.

Rate: 0,01 $ per word.

Please DM.

Thanks!
added you on discord im german and can maybe help out but i dunno if i can do all so if you can send me more options etc about anything etc we can maybe come together, als do you need a 100% german translation or adopted with also slang what we use in germany :thinking:

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Update.
Not so much stuff left, guys. Can give small amounts.