[S>Composer] Paid Get audio sorted for your game! - Ely Robins - Video game composer

Ely Robins

Jan 11, 2024
Hi! I'm Ely, and I make music for games!

I've worked on some amazing projects, spanning all genres of music and I love to push into new places, see new worlds and create new OSTs! I've been in music for 18 years, and working with different styles of players has made me comfortable digging into just about everything. I'm a pianist by trade but guitar and vocals are also on the table for making music.

Send me what style of track you're looking for at ely.robins@gmail.com and some details on what you're working on and we can chat from there!
+ I work with a number of indie creators (and I can understand the grind) so revshare options/working with what works for you is all on the table, I'm looking to make soundtracks, not to get in your way.

Here is my with some games I've worked on recently (which is in due an update!)
Here is a to an art project where the music is based off of the artwork (and also all the artists are super talented folks and you should check them out.)
And if you need a reel or some more different styled tracks send me a message and I'll send you some through!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ely Robins

Jan 11, 2024
Forgot to mention, I've also spent time as a Dialogue Editor in studios (lucky enough to work with the BG3 dialogue team for a short time!) so any dialogue editing I'd be happy to chat about as well!