• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz Getting Non- G8/G9 Monster genitalia working in Daz?

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
For monsters that do not adhere to a specific G8/G9 model, what are the options for doing intimate scenes in Daz? E.G. if I wanted to use a specific monster model on the daz store that has no compatible figures, how would I implement that. Our initial idea was to fake it using a normal genesis character + dicktator, turning all the surfaces off except from the dick, then posing both it and the monster to make it work. But that would be a ton of work per scene.

So we thought we'd ask the collective. Does anyone else have any other ideas or options? It seems if we only chose compatible models for G8/G9 we would be limiting our options from the more monstrous figures.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The process you suggested of using a human figure with only the Gens visible is exactly what I was going to suggest.

The only real alternatives would be to export and edit the monster model to add the willy, or work out how to create (or adapt an existing) geograft Genitals. Both of these are pretty high 3d skill level, and you would end up with custom stuff that is not compatible with any existing textures/morphs etc. So far I've not seen a geograft creation tutorial around, nor any dev on here talk about making their own graft.

I honestly think it would be less work to go with the "dumb but works" solution - particularly because you get the advantage of being able to use morphs/posing of the dicktator gens out-of-the-box.

Compared to the amount of work posing/lighting/camera positioning that is involved in creating scenes anyway, adding another semi-hidden figure to position for each shot is not a huge addition in work load.

Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
The process you suggested of using a human figure with only the Gens visible is exactly what I was going to suggest.

The only real alternatives would be to export and edit the monster model to add the willy, or work out how to create (or adapt an existing) geograft Genitals. Both of these are pretty high 3d skill level, and you would end up with custom stuff that is not compatible with any existing textures/morphs etc. So far I've not seen a geograft creation tutorial around, nor any dev on here talk about making their own graft.

I honestly think it would be less work to go with the "dumb but works" solution - particularly because you get the advantage of being able to use morphs/posing of the dicktator gens out-of-the-box.

Compared to the amount of work posing/lighting/camera positioning that is involved in creating scenes anyway, adding another semi-hidden figure to position for each shot is not a huge addition in work load.
Thanks for the response. Yeah, that's kind of what we were thinking as well. I may just need to relent and choose the models that do adhere to the specific G8/9 base figures because we're going to have to do work on them as well.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
You could use Cock-O-Rama as a single asset, then manually parent it to the joint in your monster's pelvis.
Still, it depends on whether the monster you're using is rigged or not (and how).

It works pretty well as long as you don't need close-up renders on it (perhaps also in the case of animation).

Last edited:
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
You could use Cock-O-Rama as a single asset, then manually parent it to the joint in your monster's pelvis.
Still, it depends on whether the monster you're using is rigged or not.

It works pretty well as long as you don't need close-up renders on it (perhaps also in the case of animation).
Thank you for sharing! We will test this out as well :)