Getting started with AI

InfiniTales

Aug 11, 2021
So you're saying that it's still possible/enjoyable even with longer waiting times?
I guess that depends on things like how patient you are and how much you enjoy the results. As I'm writing, an image generate is in progress.

Whether I'm having fun? Hell yea! I started out playing with "magical forest" imagery and, don't ask me how I ended up there -lol, but right now I'm at a stage where I have half a mind to put together a "The adventurers guide to the tower of the famed wizard <enter name here>. A 17th level sex wizard, so powerful that nature itself in the wide surrounding areas has been completely corrupted by the sex magic. Creating lethal dangers to any adventurer foolish enough to try and reach the tower, in search of the untold treasures within.

Here's one such dangers that the guide would describe: the as-of-yet-unnamed tree trap. Only one adventurer has ever been known to be lured in it's snare and survive. These days, he goes by the name of Soguddd!, as that's the only word he's ever been uttering since his rescue.

sexmagic forest tree.jpg

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Now I've spent more time with things, Sub-quadratic optimisation uses way less memory on an AMD card. Though it is slower than Doggettx. There's a strong element of fiddling with the settings until you find what doesn't make your machine fall over.