GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi there, I really love this Luna fanart by Dumitas for the game "The DeLuca Family."

1782733_819402_LunaG.png

So can I request a fan sig using this pic, combined with the DeLuca Family's sigil below (placed on the right side of the sig)?

DeLuca Sigil.png

The title "The DeLuca Family" I'd like to see in the Corleone Font in White (like the Godfather films title logos)

For the black background of the sig, I'd like there to be very subtle effects that gives very gloomy noir effect (So nothing flashy. Perhaps rain drops falling? Or light mist that doesn't feel too overwhelming? I don't know, I'm kinda torn between rain or mist on which one would look better tbh. As long as it gives that good old crime noir look and feel while maintaining the integrity of the original pic, I'd be happy)

Thanks in advance!

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Hi there, I really love this Luna fanart by Dumitas for the game "The DeLuca Family."

View attachment 1760197

So can I request a fan sig using this pic, combined with the DeLuca Family's sigil below (placed on the right side of the sig)?

View attachment 1760198

The title "The DeLuca Family" I'd like to see in the Corleone Font in White (like the Godfather films title logos)

For the black background of the sig, I'd like there to be very subtle effects that gives very gloomy noir effect (So nothing flashy. Perhaps rain drops falling? Or light mist that doesn't feel too overwhelming? I don't know, I'm kinda torn between rain or mist on which one would look better tbh. As long as it gives that good old crime noir look and feel while maintaining the integrity of the original pic, I'd be happy)

Thanks in advance!
Hey JJJ84, I can try that. Just give me some time for the "good old crime noir look and feel" :cool:...

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

View attachment 1760197

View attachment 1760198

Thanks in advance!
Here's, from me
TDF-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1783359_TDF-00.gif

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020

View attachment 1760197

View attachment 1760198

Thanks in advance!
And here is my little sig:
LUNA - The DeLuca Family 300 x 124 px ; 0,88 MB

DeLucaFamily-GIF-SigRQ.gif

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Here's, from me
View attachment 1760523
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1783359_TDF-00.gif
And here is my little sig:
LUNA - The DeLuca Family 300 x 124 px ; 0,88 MB

View attachment 1760722
Wow! They both look fantastic!
Thank you both so much for this.

I think this is one of those times where I dread saying "Damn, there just ain't enough fan sig space (2 limit) for this site!"

Will make sure to share both at the main game thread so more people can appreciate both of your works!

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes