5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Anos Voldigod

Aug 28, 2023
Anos Voldigod, here's the Yuki Sig for you (and all "The Seven Realms" Fans):

Yuki Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB /.gif

View attachment 3723621

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3747493_t7RsiG5.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy... and make her yours finally (but be fast, or others might be even faster :p)...

----
[Btw, my other Sigs for "The Seven Realms" are here and there - in case you want to add some variety with Leyala or Kali ;-)]
Thanks a lot for the quick response. You're awesome ma man! :oops:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Anos Voldigod

Aug 28, 2023
Hi friends! Appreciate it if anyone or any fans could help me here

Gfx Request: Signature
Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-7-5-public-caribdis.93340/
Characters: Penelope
Any pictures/renders: Make your selections from the attached screenshots
Text you want in the graphic: Eternum name, make it like it matches the overall theme of the images of your choice
Any Specifics: Moving image, putting the emphasize on her face

:) Really appreciate your time for reading this and for accepting my request! Thank You

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
o/ I would like to request:

Gfx Request: Signature
Game: Age of Barbarians Chronicles
Character: Any
Any pictures/renders: Any (Artist's choice)
Text you want in the graphic: Age of Barbarians
Any Specifics: can't think of any :unsure:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I don't know if this belongs here but I'm looking for someone to make me a animated splashscreen for my games. Can any of you guys help?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I would like to request:
GFX Request: Signatures
Game: Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life
Text: Just the name of the game - Cleo Torres The Dance of Life
Solo Scenes please
Aero Fitness outfit athletic black, Gym Shower, White tube top outfit included in screenshots (This outfit is animated but I don't know how to extract it to show you)

Any other scenes you think would make a good signature, with any of the male side characters and/or Barbara the skinny hot blonde.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot_2024-06-25_at_1.24.33AM.png Screenshot_2024-06-25_at_1.24.22AM.png 20240627_111604.jpg
View attachment 20240627_111809.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: DoAdventures

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Hi! I've tried to make some signatures for a special celebration but I just can't get the animation stuff to work with GIMP software. Plus, I'm not very good at doing this stuff. I need professional artists like yourselves. :love:

This was one of my failed efforts. The animation didn't work as a GIf and my font looks very amateur. :sick:
headsupsigtest1001.jpg

GFX Piece: Signatures

Character/Comic: Jason who has been feminized into becoming Diane. This is from the head swapped, male to female, forced feminization, age progression, mystery comic known as Heads Up!

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: Any photos would be fine. I'll attach a few that seem easier to work with. Feel free to use any others if you want.

Text you want in the graphic: Just the name of the comic, big enough to be easily seen. - "Heads Up!"

Any Specifics: Nope. Chef's choice. :) Thank you very much for your time and help.

Last edited:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Alrighty, after being completely ghosted mid-conversation by Ellyx, I'm looking for someone else to do F95 signatures for my game, World's Crossing Academy. Please message me if you're not the ghosting type and actually want to do these.

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes