GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I was wondering if you have what i'm going to request, or could make 2 Fan signature banner like i have below, containing the following in a mixed animated loop/Gif (wich i see often)

1st Fan sig:
Jill (Being a dik) the one i already use below
Sage (Being a Dik)
Josy (Being a dik)
Lisa (Become a rockstar)
Jane (Become a Rockstar)
Cece (Leap of faith)
Lexi (Leap of faith)
Azel (WVM)
Bailey(WVM)
Lisa (Reunion)
Nicole (Reunion)
Mary (Reunion

2nd Fan sig:
Isabella/Bella (Being a dik) the one i already use below
Quinn (Being a dik)
Maya (Being a dik)
Linda (leap of faith)
Stephanie (leap of faith)
Jade (Become a rockstar)
Nicole (Become a rockstar)
Eden (WVM)
Elizabeth (WVM)
Harper (WVM)
Jamie (WVM)
Jennifer (Reunion)
Khloe (Reunion)

If possible similiar images as the ones below that i'm using, but mixed the way some or many people have.

1.gif 2.gif

I am glad that it was shortened because it could have been a big request with who knows how long it would have taken

Hopefully these are to your satisfaction.

https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-my-cum-ch-1-suzinak.65970/ Need fansig. I don't have renders, the demo is very short & easy to finish within minutes. Also, the face image in opening game thread looks able to be fansig. Mom looks so hot.

This one seems simple enough

just give me some time.

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if you can make some signatures for my new game.
Assassin's Haven
Nothing specific really, anything that looks cool and sexy.
I can provide specific renders if you need any.
Thank you

Kingkiller1231

Jul 16, 2018
Hey, I wanna test it here to see if someone could help with a logo I own and a Organization I have. I just wanna add a letter to my current logo to fit my Community/Organization? To make it blend in like the picture I show. Maybe not like that but a nice way :)

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I wanna test it here to see if someone could help with a logo I own and a Organization I have. I just wanna add a letter to my current logo to fit my Community/Organization? To make it blend in like the picture I show. Maybe not like that but a nice way :)
Do you have a PNG or a PSD of logo?

Describe your Organization if you are able. Helps with picturing how the logo might look.

What Letters or word do you want to be used?

Reactions: Krull

Kingkiller1231

Jul 16, 2018
Do you have a PNG or a PSD of logo?

Describe your Organization if you are able. Helps with picturing how the logo might look.

What Letters or word do you want to be used?
I have both AI and PSD file of this logo.

My Organization is also a community but I use it only for the Organization because there are teams. The name of it is Alpha WOlfs.. Alpha Wolves was taken so.. I am focusing on creating CSGO teams at the moment and I will expand to other games later on. But I want to make the logo into a logo that people can react to like A-Wolfs .. So I want the A in there to make it stand for Alpha and then the wolf logo as Wolfs :)

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have both AI and PSD file of this logo.

My Organization is also a community but I use it only for the Organization because there are teams. The name of it is Alpha WOlfs.. Alpha Wolves was taken so.. I am focusing on creating CSGO teams at the moment and I will expand to other games later on. But I want to make the logo into a logo that people can react to like A-Wolfs .. So I want the A in there to make it stand for Alpha and then the wolf logo as Wolfs :)

Alright Private message me the PSD logo and I will think and picture it

So it might take some time.

Reactions: Krull
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes