GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
Hello fine folks. I'm requesting a sig of Haley from Haley's Story. It feels kinda like a big ask, so I apologize if it's a bit much. The idea is to transition between some of Haley's memorable facial expressions. I attached several, but not all need to be used.

GFX Piece: Signature

Character(s)/ Game: Haley from Haley's Story

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text you want in the graphic: Just the title, Haley's Story

Any Specifics: Transitions between each facial expression. I leave the order and transition style to whatever you feel works best. I don't have any other ideas for flare/background/whatever... I'm a dunce at flare.

Thanks!

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hello fine folks. I'm requesting a sig of Haley from Haley's Story. It feels kinda like a big ask, so I apologize if it's a bit much. The idea is to transition between some of Haley's memorable facial expressions. I attached several, but not all need to be used.

Character(s)/ Game: Haley from Haley's Story

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic:

Text you want in the graphic: Just the title, Haley's Story

Any Specifics: Transitions between each facial expression. I leave the order and transition style to whatever you feel works best. I don't have any other ideas for flare/background/whatever... I'm a dunce at flare.

Thanks!
There you go
zhicai-req-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/957499_zhicai-req-00.gif

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hello.
I would like to request a sig with this base image and with AB written on it, you can be creative as much as you like.
Thanks in advance.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Ok this'll be my first time posting here, and I'm not sure how much info I have to give or whatnot. And if i'm asking something wrong or too much, please forgive me :oops: And thanks in advance for anyone taking any interest in my request!!

I'd like to have two images next to eachother in my signature that both rotate between three. Preferably all images contain the name of the specific game it's based upon.

I'm not sure if this is a thread where people make new ones for you or, just merge existing ones into one gif, so i'm gonna post both info.

The first gif i'd like to consist of:
1) Harem Hotel with Lin and Maria on the image
(if you need me to provide images, lemme know!)

2) Something Unlimited with Artemis and Lady Shiva
Example images from the HQ pack:

3) Dark Magic with Okemia and Mihina (preferably without mask)

And for the other:
1) My New Family with Lucy and Alice

2) Star Channel 34 with April O'Neil and L.O.L.A.

3) Mythic Manor with Iris (*not* her Dahlia look please, but her real look) and Paige

As I said earlier, I can provide more screenshots or art etc if that's needed. i'll just have to play through the games again to make screenshots of the characters. If that is required for any or all, please let me know!

As I said earlier, if this is asking waaaaay to much i'm terribly sorry. If creating new ones is not on the table, then i'd like to request to merge the following instead:
first gif:
1) (this one shows Lin)
2) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/407295_shiva.gif (this one shows Lady Shiva)
3) (showing Okemia (left) and Taka (right), unfortunately there isn't any existing fan sig with Mihina)

second gif:
1) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/823183_RTrio5.gif (showing fltr: Sandy, Lucy, Alice)
2) (there are no existing fan sigs for Star Channel 34 unfortunately, so this'll have to be skipped in the case of merging)
3) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326782_jade.gif (showing Jade, as there aren't that many fan sigs available, and definitely not with Iris or Paige)

I'm not knowledgeable enough myself to do either creating new ones nor merging existing fan sigs :/ So any help at all is really appreciated! :)

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Hello, posting my request, take all the time you need especially during this "pre-Christmas" period. I won't mind a deadline in 2021 if needed. :)

GFX Piece :

Signature & Avatar

Character(s)/ Game, any pictures/renders you want on the graphic:

Just keep the faces of both character please.

- Signature :

Please use both pictures, I tried to have the highest quality possible with screenshots to help.

Text you want in the graphic:

None on the avatar and name of the character (Shauna) on the signature please. Texts shouldn't take too much space but can make an exception for the character's name.

Any Specifics:

Would like an animated signature that reveals the character (she's a very kind person that lacks confidence a bit, may help find the right effect I hope) : The second picture should be revealed first please.

Thanks in advance, read the thread and really appreciated all the makers' works.

PS : Just realized it's the 500th post of this thread, congrats everyone. (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Been taking a break since the holiday season started so I won’t take any requests at this time but once I return after the 25th I’ll gladly take all these that have left behind.

happy holidays everyone and stay safe!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I might be asking for too much with this! Please let me know if this won't work, and I can come up with something easier.

Character(s)/ Game: Kate, from A Struggle With Sin

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: See the attachments

Text you want in the graphic: "Kate" and "A Struggle With Sin"

Any Specifics: The files show Kate in three costumes. I'm hoping you can do a kind of (animated?) montage of each costume, where on one side is a profile of Kate and the other side shows her dancing in the matching costume, then switch to the next profile and dancing, then to the third profile and dancing. Background up to you, no preference. Pics are mostly taken from the CG rip in the game's thread, except for the first profile which is a snip from the gameplay.

Here is the link to the game's thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-3-1-chyos.32136/ View attachment Kate_ASWS_Profile.zip View attachment Kate_ASWS_Dancing.zip

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Ok this'll be my first time posting here, and I'm not sure how much info I have to give or whatnot. And if i'm asking something wrong or too much, please forgive me :oops: And thanks in advance for anyone taking any interest in my request!!

I'd like to have two images next to eachother in my signature that both rotate between three. Preferably all images contain the name of the specific game it's based upon.

I'm not sure if this is a thread where people make new ones for you or, just merge existing ones into one gif, so i'm gonna post both info.

The first gif i'd like to consist of:
1) Harem Hotel with Lin and Maria on the image
(if you need me to provide images, lemme know!)

2) Something Unlimited with Artemis and Lady Shiva
Example images from the HQ pack:

3) Dark Magic with Okemia and Mihina (preferably without mask)

And for the other:
1) My New Family with Lucy and Alice

2) Star Channel 34 with April O'Neil and L.O.L.A.

3) Mythic Manor with Iris (*not* her Dahlia look please, but her real look) and Paige

As I said earlier, I can provide more screenshots or art etc if that's needed. i'll just have to play through the games again to make screenshots of the characters. If that is required for any or all, please let me know!

As I said earlier, if this is asking waaaaay to much i'm terribly sorry. If creating new ones is not on the table, then i'd like to request to merge the following instead:
first gif:
1) (this one shows Lin)
2) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/407295_shiva.gif (this one shows Lady Shiva)
3) (showing Okemia (left) and Taka (right), unfortunately there isn't any existing fan sig with Mihina)

second gif:
1) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/823183_RTrio5.gif (showing fltr: Sandy, Lucy, Alice)
2) (there are no existing fan sigs for Star Channel 34 unfortunately, so this'll have to be skipped in the case of merging)
3) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326782_jade.gif (showing Jade, as there aren't that many fan sigs available, and definitely not with Iris or Paige)

I'm not knowledgeable enough myself to do either creating new ones nor merging existing fan sigs :/ So any help at all is really appreciated! :)

I'll make it but please do provide all images of all characters you want used

It helps me not look through them myself

Hello, posting my request, take all the time you need especially during this "pre-Christmas" period. I won't mind a deadline in 2021 if needed. :)

GFX Piece :

Signature & Avatar

- Signature :

Please use both pictures, I tried to have the highest quality possible with screenshots to help.

None on the avatar and name of the character (Shauna) on the signature please. Texts shouldn't take too much space but can make an exception for the character's name.

Any Specifics:

Would like an animated signature that reveals the character (she's a very kind person that lacks confidence a bit, may help find the right effect I hope) : The second picture should be revealed first please.

Thanks in advance, read the thread and really appreciated all the makers' works.

This one seems simple enough

I'll create it

any artwork with Victoria from A New Dawn?
I'll see If I could make something but do provide an image of her because I don't want to look through game and spoil myself.

I might be asking for too much with this! Please let me know if this won't work, and I can come up with something easier.

Character(s)/ Game: Kate, from A Struggle With Sin

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: See the attachments

Text you want in the graphic: "Kate" and "A Struggle With Sin"

Any Specifics: The files show Kate in three costumes. I'm hoping you can do a kind of (animated?) montage of each costume, where on one side is a profile of Kate and the other side shows her dancing in the matching costume, then switch to the next profile and dancing, then to the third profile and dancing. Background up to you, no preference. Pics are mostly taken from the CG rip in the game's thread, except for the first profile which is a snip from the gameplay.

Here is the link to the game's thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-3-1-chyos.32136/ View attachment 950943 View attachment 950944
I don't know if I could make her dance unless it's an animation file already in the game files

Though the attachment just takes me to game thread and I don't know which character it is because I haven't played the game.

If you can provide specifics images that would be helpful

your signature is from which game?
No it's just a random picture.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I don't know if I could make her dance unless it's an animation file already in the game files

Though the attachment just takes me to game thread and I don't know which character it is because I haven't played the game.

If you can provide specifics images that would be helpful
My post includes a link to the game thread, but right after it are also two attachments. Sorry I am inexperienced at adding attachments on F95. I'll try with this post to add them again.

I don't think there is an animation file, it seems to need the game playing to see the animations, not sure how it works but I haven't see any animation files, just the pics for each frame. I'll be happy with whatever you can manage.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

GFX Piece :

Signature & Avatar

- Signature :

Any Specifics:

1.png

Shauna.gif

one done a few to go

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thank you very much, I really like it but was there an issue with one of the images I sent for the signature cause you didn't use both?
i didn’t like the quality of the picture

and I remembered I had a few of her so I used of those instead

Reactions: Krull and Hinomura

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Raminita Thank you for taking the time to look into my request! I did my best to make usable ingame screenshots (only Something Unlimited has a asset pack I can get actual renders from). So images do have backgrounds. If you need me to remove those in paint or whatever, lemme know.

Of course not the full body or whatever needs to be used in any case, feel free to use the part which works best for the design!!

Here are the images I made:

For gif one:
1) Harem Hotel

2) Something Unlimited
Pictures added to the original post.

3) Dark Magic

gif 2:
1) My New Family

2) Star Channel 34:

3) Mythic Manor

I really hope these are useful. Let me know if I can still do anything or provide anything. I really feel bad for asking so much and am so happy you would grand my request! Thanks again!

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
My post includes a link to the game thread, but right after it are also two attachments. Sorry I am inexperienced at adding attachments on F95. I'll try with this post to add them again.

I don't think there is an animation file, it seems to need the game playing to see the animations, not sure how it works but I haven't see any animation files, just the pics for each frame. I'll be happy with whatever you can manage.
Raminita Thank you for taking the time to look into my request! I did my best to make usable ingame screenshots (only Something Unlimited has a asset pack I can get actual renders from). So images do have backgrounds. If you need me to remove those in paint or whatever, lemme know.

Of course not the full body or whatever needs to be used in any case, feel free to use the part which works best for the design!!

Here are the images I made:

For gif one:
1) Harem Hotel

2) Something Unlimited
Pictures added to the original post.

3) Dark Magic

gif 2:
1) My New Family

2) Star Channel 34:

3) Mythic Manor

I really hope these are useful. Let me know if I can still do anything or provide anything. I really feel bad for asking so much and am so happy you would grand my request! Thanks again!
Alright

Ill start making them tonight

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes