• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
can anyone please help me put a vid together? got all i need-just need someone to put it all together.
hmm

We are GFX Designers not Video Editors so I don't think we have a clue how putting a video works but it also means that we can learn and so can you.

You can find what ever software you need

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
hmm

We are GFX Designers not Video Editors so I don't think we have a clue how putting a video works but it also means that we can learn and so can you.

You can find what ever software you need
never heard of that site before

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
never heard of that site before
now you do
you can get free software programs

like the programs we use to create signatures

made the vid... though, 3 pointless seconds were added-gotta cut em.
Did Adobe Premiere Pro work for you?

that’s good

Reactions: Krull

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
now you do

that’s good
used and . still need a guy i know to fade in and fade out-like he did here

Reactions: Raminita

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
used and . still need a guy i know to fade in and fade out-like he did here
What kind of edit do you want? If you have beginner skills, do not use Premiere Pro or After Effects at all.
I suggest you use Premiere Rush because it is much easier to use, Rush is a simplified version of Premiere Pro with less features.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What kind of edit do you want? If you have beginner skills, do not use Premiere Pro or After Effects at all.
I suggest you use Premiere Rush because it is much easier to use, Rush is a simplified version of Premiere Pro with less features.
the fading affect.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
now you do

that’s good
course, i had to redo it-song didn't play in full. then, i gotta cut it again, and then, deal with copyright.

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
now you do

that’s good
closest I have heard was thesoftwareshop

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hiya! I would like to kindly request from the boss gfx designers some small sigs (300x125) for a few obscure games that I follow and support:

https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-angel-v1-12-toffi.13250/
https://f95zone.to/threads/mira-co-rescue-0-5-0b-ankhrono.42717/
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystic-knight-maya-v0-1s-alpha-megablueball.60488/

Possibly just the title screen and then maybe 1 or 2 other screenshots from the games would be perfectly fine, so it would be a gif that displays the title screen frame for 2 or 3 seconds, then switches to a different frame for 2 or 3 seconds then repeat, etc.

But please, if that's too much work or fancy then a simple static title screen works as well with the "game F95 fan" bar at the bottom. :love::whistle:
Fallen-Angel.gif

Mira-Co-Rescue.gif

Practice one

painkiller.png

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I haven't been here in a really, really long time but every time I drop in, I'm always amazed at Raminita's and Lady Aspen's work. They've been flying the flag in my mentor's absence and I've been slacking. I'm glad to see other creators come in and push the boundaries.

Unfortunately as I'm not as active as I'd like to be, I can't help out but hope that in time that may change.

Keep flying that flag you unstoppable creative pair & glad to see other creators come onboard too :)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I haven't been here in a really, really long time but every time I drop in, I'm always amazed at Raminita's and Lady Aspen's work. They've been flying the flag in my mentor's absence and I've been slacking. I'm glad to see other creators come in and push the boundaries.

Unfortunately as I'm not as active as I'd like to be, I can't help out but hope that in time that may change.

Keep flying that flag you unstoppable creative pair & glad to see other creators come onboard too :)
Hey Walg, I hope you are still being safe and finding something that makes you happy in this crazy time!, Welcome back.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Common handy plugin for AE users
Volna can draw a strokes along path with a lot of possible styles.
  • Arrows at the end of path with adjustable parameters.
  • Taper strokes.
  • Gradient along path.
  • Noise distortion.
  • Wave distortion.
  • Points mode.
  • Multi line mode with noise distortion for each line. Can be used to get chalk style stroke.
View attachment Volna v1.2 features.webm

Also Volna can blend different paths from two layer masks to create a new shape. The plugin draws intermediate lines between masks, smoothly blend from one path to another.

Just Copy the Irrealix folder( in attached file ) into the following folder

...\Adobe After Effects CC\Support Files\Plug-ins
Serial number:IXVA*RAYKO*STUDIO*202130421254789SUL9

Last edited:

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

though I am not where I once was

EX:

Natsu Dragneel Set Shorter V..png

I am leaning toward animation than anything but I do want to return where I once was. But one can only learn a step at a time

There are no such boundaries if you have creativity

You don't have to be active all it takes is practice and it will eventually come back to you.

I myself wasn't that eager to return but after seeing these signatures all around made me realize that I had one hell of a talent and I shouldn't waste it just improve upon it.

I will guarantee that you haven't seen nothing yet

Here are a couple blending tutorials

Please don't rip nor claim as your own

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
though I am not where I once was

EX:

View attachment 1095470

I am leaning toward animation than anything but I do want to return where I once was. But one can only learn a step at a time

There are no such boundaries if you have creativity

You don't have to be active all it takes is practice and it will eventually come back to you.

I myself wasn't that eager to return but after seeing these signatures all around made me realize that I had one hell of a talent and I shouldn't waste it just improve upon it.

I will guarantee that you haven't seen nothing yet

Here are a couple blending tutorials

Please don't rip nor claim as your own

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing the tutorials Raminita, where can i find more of PS tutorial like that ? i still have much to learn

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes