GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You can leave me the details.
OK I NEED 2 SIGS HONESTLY BUT THIS TIME ILL ASK FOR 1 BECOUSE I CANOT FIND THE ALL PHOTOS I NEED IN THE OTHER GAME ONLY THIS ONE ..SOO I NEEED SOME TIME FOR THE OTHER SIG...THIS ONE ALL THE PHOTO I CAN FIND MELANIE AND CHLOE FROM POLARITY GAME :) I HOP U CAN DO IT DEFERENT STYLE WITH EFFECTS SURPRIS ME PLS MAKE IT SPECIAL 1 :) NO NEED THERE NAMES ONLY THE GAME NAME ...IF U HAVE SPACE TO ADD THERE NAMES THATS OK :)

THANKS FOR UR TIME

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
OK I NEED 2 SIGS HONESTLY BUT THIS TIME ILL ASK FOR 1 BECOUSE I CANOT FIND THE ALL PHOTOS I NEED IN THE OTHER GAME ONLY THIS ONE ..SOO I NEEED SOME TIME FOR THE OTHER SIG...THIS ONE ALL THE PHOTO I CAN FIND MELANIE AND CHLOE FROM POLARITY GAME :) I HOP U CAN DO IT DEFERENT STYLE WITH EFFECTS SURPRIS ME PLS MAKE IT SPECIAL 1 :) NO NEED THERE NAMES ONLY THE GAME NAME ...IF U HAVE SPACE TO ADD THERE NAMES THATS OK :)

THANKS FOR UR TIME
Alright, i'll do it later tonight when heading back home.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There you go
View attachment 1148984
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1170655_Polarity-00.gif
wow thank u soo much thats realy a good touch ... i want put ur name under the sig like ( sig by lady aspen )
and the review ;)

sadly looks like i canot put more than 2 sigs but ill keep it for later maybe things will change

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hello once again, could someone make the picture little more matching like the background. No signature, No gif, No Wallpaper, will be using it as profile pic. Please match the background color of image to the whole or with some other color [ more preferable a dark shade of red if you decide to do] or any other you think might suit. The total No. I ask is 2 , first with original and second with color I mentioned above. You could give a third one if you think the first two are not that suitable, this one is totally your choice. They all should be just normal picture only. Take all the time you need for it. Thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I am sorry I forgot to mention that I won't be using it on this site. Will be using on other websites.

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Do you have a theme in mind?
No not really ,but if you look closely in the image background you see that some parts are white, like the color is sprayed , so I do like that style. I am not really creative so I don't know much about designs. But I would prefer only colors in the background , style is not that much of a deal

• Haha
Reactions: AncestralGroove

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Heres the second attempt. Well its already done. ;)
View attachment 1157105
I am sorry if i am troubling you too much but could you apply the same effect on this one. Actually the crop / dimensions you gave me are not correct. When I use it , it shows me the face only. I want to show the image like i have right now on my profile pic. Oh and please try not to stretch the image :) [ it is not a big problem though ] Thank you once again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surprisingly, you got the actual feel that the artist wanted to give off. It perfectly matches the character's personality. I see, you are a man of that culture as well.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes